C&C encouraged.

Comments

• bfjrbfjr Registered Users Posts: 10,980 Major grins
    edited April 29, 2010
    very very cool thumb.gif

Lot's you could read into.
  • TonyCooperTonyCooper Registered Users Posts: 2,276 Major grins
    edited April 29, 2010
    You really do make shadows work for you.
    Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida
    http://tonycooper.smugmug.com/
  • RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,952 moderator
    edited April 30, 2010
    bfjr wrote: »
    Lot's you could read into.

nod.gif
    edited April 30, 2010
    TonyCooper wrote: »
    You really do make shadows work for you.

Thanks, Tony. I've been working on it for the past month or so. thumb.gif
  • rainbowrainbow Registered Users Posts: 2,765 Major grins
    edited April 30, 2010
    The face (assume a poster) is incredibly well-done (probably why she is paid millions to give the camera that look). I am less thrilled with the two foreground subjects as they actually conflict with the face rather than complement it.

I am not sure what would make a worthier complementary fore subject, but this certainly would be worth a revisit (bring your lounge chair and a thermos of coffee...). Then maybe another enterprising photographer will capture you as the fore subject waiting for your shot and win worldwide acclaim for it!rolleyes1.gif)
    edited May 1, 2010
    rainbow wrote: »
    The face (assume a poster) is incredibly well-done (probably why she is paid millions to give the camera that look). I am less thrilled with the two foreground subjects as they actually conflict with the face rather than complement it.
    Close to what I had in mind, actually. My take on the image is that it's two guys who are so into each other that the beautiful model is disconnected and irrelevant to them. As Ben said, one can read many things into this image, and this interpretation may be wildly mistaken. I don't recall observing anything at the time that would indicate whether they are gay or straight, so my take carries no more weight than yours. But I think it's one way of seeing the image. ne_nau.gif