re-do's of old raws

lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,208 Major grins
edited May 4, 2010 in Landscapes
Thanks for looking. I'd like your opinions on these shots I've dug out of England and Scotland. I'm working on a laptop at present so not too sure of the colors but would like some critiques good and bad :D

852622726_L5BJK-L.jpg

852624022_CPL6u-L.jpg

852627193_qvGU5-L.jpg

Comments

• kevincaophotographykevincaophotography Registered Users Posts: 44 Big grins
    edited May 2, 2010
    Honestly, I love all of them. With today's use of HDR, I'm glad you stepped away. Great shots that don't need to be overdone. #1 is my favorite. The rolling hills are absolutely eye-catching.

It's a good feeling going back to your old RAWs and seeing how much you "missed" the first time around. Shows that we learn a lot and grow as photographers. I find myself changing almost EVERYTHING when I get a hold of my old RAWs that were taking years ago.

I enjoyed them! thumb.gif
  • schmooschmoo Registered Users Posts: 8,468 Major grins
    edited May 3, 2010
    Hey Lynn! Wow you are quite driven to go through your archives. I always mean to but chicken out because there's just too much. lol3.gif

I just love all the different scenes and textures in these. I think my favorite is the first, with rolling green hills and sunspots.
  • lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,208 Major grins
    edited May 3, 2010
    schmoo wrote: »
    Hey Lynn! Wow you are quite driven to go through your archives. I always mean to but chicken out because there's just too much. lol3.gif

I just love all the different scenes and textures in these. I think my favorite is the first, with rolling green hills and sunspots.

thanks schmoo... I'm drivin by the anquish and boredom of waiting to leave on my BIG TRIP... diggin around in stuff out of sheer agony. I've redone these again since posting, after reading up more on Marc's stuff. They need a little pop I think rolleyes1.gifthanks for looking... hopefully I'll get better shots from here (northest) to North west taking the summer to do it and all the parks inbetween. If I don't get something I love?? gonna throw myself on the funeral pyre.:D How can I not get a decent shot of the Grand Tetons!!!!
  • schmooschmoo Registered Users Posts: 8,468 Major grins
    edited May 4, 2010
    Yay I'm excited (and envious) for you! I really hope you get a chance to post from the road, but hey if not I guess we can wait until you get back. :D