Options

Ordering from own gallery: Does it show up in the Sales History?

PhotoLasVegasPhotoLasVegas Registered Users Posts: 264 Major grins
As the title asks.. I just made an order from one of my clients galleries, changed the shipping address to my client's address, billing address mine, using my credit card on file... and submitted. Got email confirmation, the charge showed on my CC, but the order isn't showing up on my Sales History.

Is this normal/typical?
Las Vegas Wedding, Family, and Special Event Photographers.

Canon 7d
2 Canon 40d
70-200 f2.8L IS, 50mm f1.4, 50mm f1.8, 28mm f1.8, Tamron 17-55 f2.8, ProOptic 8mm Fisheye
And a bunch of other stuff ;)

Comments

• Options
    denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,247 moderator
    edited April 30, 2010
    Only sales that have a markup on them will show in your sales history. If you purchase something at your cost it will not be shown.

--- Denise
  • Options
    cmkultradomecmkultradome Registered Users Posts: 516 Major grins
    edited April 30, 2010
    Only sales that have a markup on them will show in your sales history. If you purchase something at your cost it will not be shown.

--- Denise

I thought this was no longer true, since the introduction of coupons. I just had a friend order from a gallery where I have default prices set with no markups. I did not make any profit and it did show up in my sales history.

Stephanie
  • Options
    denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,247 moderator
    edited April 30, 2010
    I thought this was no longer true, since the introduction of coupons. I just had a friend order from a gallery where I have default prices set with no markups. I did not make any profit and it did show up in my sales history.

Stephanie
    Ah, you're probably right. Sorry, forgot about coupons...
    I think the last time I ordered was pre-coupons - and I know I didn't get notice of my own order.

--- Denise
  • Options
    PhotoLasVegasPhotoLasVegas Registered Users Posts: 264 Major grins
    edited May 1, 2010
    Yeah we use a lot of coupons to allow our clients to buy their "package" prints online for $0... and those show up. Must be since I ordered....
    Las Vegas Wedding, Family, and Special Event Photographers.

Canon 7d
    2 Canon 40d
    70-200 f2.8L IS, 50mm f1.4, 50mm f1.8, 28mm f1.8, Tamron 17-55 f2.8, ProOptic 8mm Fisheye
    And a bunch of other stuff ;)