Aston Martin

EddyEddy Registered Users Posts: 320 Major grins
edited May 1, 2010 in Other Cool Shots
Taken last weekend at the docks (Toronto) Correction Austin Healey
853095704_XsdTE-M.jpg

Enjoy !!! :)
E.J.W

Great understanding is broad and unhurried, Little understanding is cramped and busy" ..... Chuang Tsu

Comments

• thomasjmthomasjm Registered Users Posts: 66 Big grins
    edited May 1, 2010
    That is a cool car. Is it your's? I wish I could touch a vintage one like that some day.
  • black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,323 Major grins
    edited May 1, 2010
    Hi Eddy,

That's a pretty nice shot of the car. There's only one big problem....that's an Austin-Healey, not an Aston Martin.

Tom
    I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • EddyEddy Registered Users Posts: 320 Major grins
    edited May 1, 2010
    Hi Eddy,

That's a pretty nice shot of the car. There's only one big problem....that's an Austin-Healey, not an Aston Martin.

Tom

thanks for the info Tom.. The insignia caught me there very cool
    E.J.W

Great understanding is broad and unhurried, Little understanding is cramped and busy" ..... Chuang Tsu
  • squirl033squirl033 Registered Users Posts: 1,230 Major grins
    edited May 1, 2010
    VERY nice Healey 3000... looks really good in silver, too!
    ~ Rocky
    "Out where the rivers like to run, I stand alone, and take back something worth remembering..."
    Three Dog Night

www.northwestnaturalimagery.com
  • PantherPanther Registered Users Posts: 3,658 Major grins
    edited May 1, 2010
    Howdy,

That's a neat shot, I'll bet that would be a fun ride on a Summer's Evening.
    Take care,

Craig

Burleson, Texas
  • squirl033squirl033 Registered Users Posts: 1,230 Major grins
    edited May 1, 2010
    saw one of those once that had been modified - the owner put a 289 Ford engine and a C-4 automatic transmission in. did a really nice job - it looked like it came from the factory that way. sure was weird to hear a Healy "rumble", though... and i bet it was a BLAST to drive!
    ~ Rocky
    "Out where the rivers like to run, I stand alone, and take back something worth remembering..."
    Three Dog Night

www.northwestnaturalimagery.com
  • EddyEddy Registered Users Posts: 320 Major grins
    edited May 1, 2010
    Thank you everyone, wish i owned that beast ..talking to the owner its all original, and will only drive it when the weather is abover 75 F = 25C
    and no rain in the forecast. wonder what is wife thinks about that.
    E.J.W