Floating on green tides

Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
edited May 4, 2010 in Landscapes
My city
854352065_j2CBZ-XL.jpg

Used polarizer and merged two exposure shot with 7D+17-40L
It was too dusty over the city
Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery

Comments

• shniksshniks Registered Users Posts: 945 Major grins
    edited May 2, 2010
    Very pretty Awais. Are those tree really that green? And the mosque (I think), looks great and is placed perfectly in the frame. thumb.gif

Cheers,
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited May 3, 2010
    Thank Nikhil, i won't say those trees are as vibrant as in the photo, but they are much brighter than other trees found in city.
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • JoashotsJoashots Registered Users Posts: 138 Major grins
    edited May 3, 2010
    Beautiful verdant hills- Nice work!
    Joash R

If we attend continually and promptly to the little that we can do, we shall ere long be surprised to find how little remains that we cannot do. - Samuel Butler
  • hawkeye978hawkeye978 Registered Users Posts: 1,218 Major grins
    edited May 3, 2010
    Very interesting shot, Awais. The city is really set off with the large green foreground. And I think the dust may have given you that nice pinkish sky.
  • schmooschmoo Registered Users Posts: 8,468 Major grins
    edited May 3, 2010
    I love it! The dust makes the sky so much more interesting than plain blue. Great job on this one. :)
    edited May 4, 2010
    thanks guys

My Gallery
  • DonRicklinDonRicklin Registered Users Posts: 5,551 Major grins
    edited May 4, 2010
    Floating on green tides
    Very well done! thumb.gif

Don
    Don Ricklin - Gear: Canon EOS 5D Mark III, was Pentax K7
    'I was older then, I'm younger than that now' ....
    My Blog | Q+ | Moderator, Lightroom Forums | My Amateur Smugmug Stuff | My Blurb book Rust and Whimsy. More Rust , FaceBook
    edited May 4, 2010
    Thanks Don,

I am wondering about green, some friends reported green is overdone, any C&C ?

My Gallery