4/20

Village IdiotVillage Idiot Registered Users Posts: 215 Major grins
edited May 4, 2010 in Other Cool Shots
4/20/10

I was going to do a brisket, but the butcher shops were closed, so I ended up with grilled veggies instead. Portabellas, Artichokes, and and stuffed peppers.

The peppers were stuffed with a mix of corn, spicy jack cheese, lime, pepper, salt, ground chipotle pepper, thyme, and something else I forget.
We took the portabellas and put them on ciabatta bread with sharp cheddar and chipotle mayo. Everything tasted amazing.

Before
4544136063_c6067bd52a.jpg

During
4544136149_80e45e9ed2.jpg

After
4544136239_3c07bc05b6.jpg
On a scale of 1 to 10, my awesomeness goes all the way to 11.

Comments

• Sachis2112Sachis2112 Registered Users Posts: 63 Big grins
    edited May 4, 2010
    I love the during shot!
    ~Sachi
    Flickr
  • GitzoGitzo Registered Users Posts: 57 Big grins
    edited May 4, 2010
    I'm so hungry now!

great shots. I agree with the cooking shot is great. The top shot with the knife detail is interesting but the crock pots are a little distracting. But major props for taking the time to make pictures while cooking. To many time we miss our chances. clap.gif
  • wendellwendell Registered Users Posts: 308 Major grins
    edited May 4, 2010
    These are very good food shots, they are not easy to make look good. It's obvious you put effort into these. Colors and textures look nice and the food looks very appetizing. Now, I'll go and have a bowl of pinto beans and some fried taters.
  • Village IdiotVillage Idiot Registered Users Posts: 215 Major grins
    edited May 4, 2010
    Thanks. I'm in a tiny kitchen so space is limited as is or else the crock pots would have another home.
    On a scale of 1 to 10, my awesomeness goes all the way to 11.
  • jpcjpc Registered Users Posts: 840 Major grins
    edited May 4, 2010
    Nice shots. I find it very difficult to select a focal point when it comes to food. Grill shot is my favorite.