Options

Thin Wrap and Metal Prints in the Pricing tool

Kyle DKyle D Registered Users Posts: 302 Major grins
edited February 9, 2011 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
It would be very helpful if we could get a thin wrap and metal prints section in the pricing tool. That way we could zero them all out or increase/decrease by xx%. I mean it's in there for the giclee watercolour and the different canvas options.
Kyle D.

Not allowed to enter Henry's alone anymore...

Kyle Derkachenko Photography

Comments

• Options
    BeachBillBeachBill Registered Users Posts: 1,311 Major grins
    edited May 12, 2010
    Kyle D wrote: »
    It would be very helpful if we could get a thin wrap and metal prints section in the pricing tool. That way we could zero them all out or increase/decrease by xx%. I mean it's in there for the giclee watercolour and the different canvas options.

Kyle, I found your post while looking for pricing options for the new Bay Photo canvas wrap border options (Solid Color, Mirrored, and Digitally Stretched).

I just wanted to comment and say that Thin wraps and metal prints are the very last thing I see in my account pricing tool, and I've got prices set for the specific sizes I want to sell. Just wondering if you scrolled all the way to the bottom?
    Bill Gerrard Photography - Facebook - Interview - SmugRoom: Useful Tools for SmugMug
  • Options
    edited May 12, 2010
    I meant in the quick pricing tool, you know the drop down menus at the top where you can quickly increase/decrease price by x percent or clear pricing. The drop down menu on the right allows you to choose different categories of stuff, like prints, paper type, canvas, etc... But it doesn't have anything about thin wraps or metal prints in it, so if you wanted to quickly mark all of them up by 200% or something then you can't and have to do it by hand which really sucks.
    Kyle D.

• Options
    BeachBillBeachBill Registered Users Posts: 1,311 Major grins
    edited May 13, 2010
    I meant in the quick pricing tool, you know the drop down menus at the top where you can quickly increase/decrease price by x percent or clear pricing.

Oh, okay. I've never used that.
    Bill Gerrard Photography - Facebook - Interview - SmugRoom: Useful Tools for SmugMug
  • Options
    edited May 13, 2010
    Does anyone from SmugMug want to weigh in on this?
    Kyle D.

• Options
    TangoTango Registered Users Posts: 4,592 Major grins
    edited February 9, 2011
    Maybe its me too, but I was going to order some thin wraps from my site but could not find the option.

so I went to Bay photo directly for the wrap.

btw, the thin wraps are my fav with the satin finish
    Aaron Nelson
  • Options
    TheDirtyLensTheDirtyLens Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
    edited February 9, 2011
    I know exactly what your talking about, and yes, it would be nice if we could have the option for them on the quick pricing, as I use a different percentage on higher cost items.

I did find a sort of work around.. after setting all the other prices, I zeroed out them all for those two groups, and then was able to use the option to apply smug default to items that were zeroed, and apply that.. then go again and use the mark up on items that were at default.. kind of a pain, but it worked.
  • Options
    TangoTango Registered Users Posts: 4,592 Major grins
    edited February 9, 2011
    I just re-checked and it seems to be ok for me now... I can see "thin wraps" as an option now.

I love thin wraps!
    Aaron Nelson