Back Lit Try

ClixphotoClixphoto Registered Users Posts: 228 Major grins
edited May 14, 2010 in People
After seeing Jon's thread Seniors/Rachel, I thought I would give back lighting a try. These were taken this afternoon of my son Houston. I shot them in RAW and did a little post work but tried not to mess with them too much so I could get some opinions on how I might improve them. I'm pleased with my first effort but would really like to take this to another level before I try this on any seniors. Any advice?

863337712_gaEPH-L.jpg

863337350_F9GAp-XL.jpg

863338051_TfwPT-XL.jpg

Comments

• JonDraperPhotoJonDraperPhoto Registered Users Posts: 79 Big grins
    edited May 10, 2010
    Hey, yeah those are looking good! Color is a matter of taste but the sun can really make an image too warm or washed out and can take a lot of work in camera raw raising blacks and such to get them to pop. Looks like a successful shoot! Awesome
  • ClixphotoClixphoto Registered Users Posts: 228 Major grins
    edited May 14, 2010
    Hey, yeah those are looking good! Color is a matter of taste but the sun can really make an image too warm or washed out and can take a lot of work in camera raw raising blacks and such to get them to pop. Looks like a successful shoot! Awesome

I finally had a chance to play with the RAW files today. I'm still not there yet. But I think I can get there from here. Hopefully I will get another crack at it soon.

866752283_xqrtT-L.jpg