Options

Selling packages from Bay Photo through SmugMug

chrism2029chrism2029 Registered Users Posts: 12 Big grins
edited August 17, 2010 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
Things have changed since I was once a prouser of SmugMug. The one main reason why I left was the packages. Now I see SmugMug started to use them now and also going through another site for other types of products. What I want to do is sell team photos with memory mates, sports trading cards and amongst other things that deal with those type of packaging. I see Bayphoto offers this, but how do I set it up through SmugMug so the customer can order the packages with the memory mates and other things? Is it something where I would have to order it for them but they select what they want?

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited May 12, 2010
    You can only sell packages that have products from our catalog - and we don't yet have Memory Mates, I'm so sorry.
  • Options
    chrism2029chrism2029 Registered Users Posts: 12 Big grins
    edited May 12, 2010
    Andy wrote: »
    You can only sell packages that have products from our catalog - and we don't yet have Memory Mates, I'm so sorry.

Is there any other photographers using Bayphoto for what I want to do? I am just curious on how the transition is from SmugMug to Bayphoto when offering services from 2 different sites.
  • Options
    DwightDwight Registered Users Posts: 18 Big grins
    edited August 17, 2010
    chrism2029 wrote: »
    Is there any other photographers using Bayphoto for what I want to do? I am just curious on how the transition is from SmugMug to Bayphoto when offering services from 2 different sites.

The only solution I have come up with memory mates and smugmug is to create a memory mate for each child and sell them as an individual print.

I know it will get time consuming but maybe one day it will change.

716089454_YLJrg-M.jpg

716069624_wqjhp-M.jpg

716385679_TV6sN-M.jpg
    Dwight Philpott
    Atlanta, Georgia

www.photographybydwight.com