4x6 dual format photo holders. Where to buy?

firststring74firststring74 Registered Users Posts: 114 Major grins
edited May 12, 2010 in Mind Your Own Business
I am going to be helping out by taking photos at a golf tournament in 3 weeks. They organizers want to give each player a folder with their tee shot and a group shot. Unfortunately, the group will be horizontal and the t shot vertical. I am trying to find the above, any ideas? I have been searching on google but with limited success. Would appreciate any advice/direction.

TIA

Comments

• PhotoLasVegasPhotoLasVegas Registered Users Posts: 264 Major grins
    edited May 12, 2010
    I was just today looking thru my bag of free goodies from WPPI... and inside was a sample pack of photo folders from Adorama. Your specific folder was not in the sample but that doesn't mean they don't have it.. :)
    Las Vegas Wedding, Family, and Special Event Photographers.

Canon 7d
    2 Canon 40d
    70-200 f2.8L IS, 50mm f1.4, 50mm f1.8, 28mm f1.8, Tamron 17-55 f2.8, ProOptic 8mm Fisheye
    And a bunch of other stuff ;)
  • takeflightphototakeflightphoto Registered Users Posts: 194 Major grins
    edited May 12, 2010
    I am going to be helping out by taking photos at a golf tournament in 3 weeks. They organizers want to give each player a folder with their tee shot and a group shot. Unfortunately, the group will be horizontal and the t shot vertical. I am trying to find the above, any ideas? I have been searching on google but with limited success. Would appreciate any advice/direction.

TIA

Call TYNDELL at (800) 827-6278. They have hundreds of different folders and can probably help you out.
  • firststring74firststring74 Registered Users Posts: 114 Major grins
    edited May 12, 2010
    thanks! I will call Tyndall and see what they have. When I checked B&H they only had horizontal or vertical. But their catalog came today so I'll go see