Pro Sales - Price List

sskoutassskoutas Registered Users Posts: 437 Major grins
edited December 11, 2011 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
Is there any way to export or otherwise capture the pricing we set for galleries so that we can use the product sizes, descriptions, and sell prices as a price sheet that we can reprint or email to clients?

Please feel free to retouch and repost my images. Critique, Suggestions, and Technique tips always welcomed.

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited May 14, 2010
    No, I'm sorry there is not. I wish I had a better answer for you, I really do.
  • sskoutassskoutas Registered Users Posts: 437 Major grins
    edited May 14, 2010
    Andy wrote: »
    No, I'm sorry there is not. I wish I had a better answer for you, I really do.

Not a problem... with all the goodies that SmugMug bestows on us, I'm certainly not going to #@%# about this one. I'll throw it into the suggestion box if it isn't already in there, or give it a few votes if it is.

Have a great weekend.

Please feel free to retouch and repost my images. Critique, Suggestions, and Technique tips always welcomed.
  • Z06NutZ06Nut Registered Users Posts: 84 Big grins
    edited May 21, 2010
    I was going to ask the same question. It would really help us out if this was made possible. All we need is a little print button. Now that shouldn't be so hard. Laughing.gif
  • takeflightphototakeflightphoto Registered Users Posts: 194 Major grins
    edited May 21, 2010
    Z06Nut wrote: »
    I was going to ask the same question. It would really help us out if this was made possible. All we need is a little print button. Now that shouldn't be so hard. Laughing.gif

Actually, since everyone's price list is different, based on our choices of what sizes and finishes to sell, it might be easier to allow export of a .csv file, which can be opened in Excel, sorted to get rid of $0.00 based products, and rearranged, formatted (fonts, size, etc.) and then placed into our sites or into print documents.

This might be done the same way as the customization code request. One click and it appears in your mailbox, as an attachment with the gallery name as the file name (flowers.csv).

jon
  • Z06NutZ06Nut Registered Users Posts: 84 Big grins
    edited May 22, 2010
    Actually, since everyone's price list is different, based on our choices of what sizes and finishes to sell, it might be easier to allow export of a .csv file, which can be opened in Excel, sorted to get rid of $0.00 based products, and rearranged, formatted (fonts, size, etc.) and then placed into our sites or into print documents.

This might be done the same way as the customization code request. One click and it appears in your mailbox, as an attachment with the gallery name as the file name (flowers.csv).

jon

Yep that would be perfect.thumb.gif
  • brokenlensbrokenlens Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited November 18, 2010
    We really do need this feature!
    Please? rolleyes1.gif
  • PhilDaPhotPhilDaPhot Registered Users Posts: 77 Big grins
    edited November 19, 2010
    I understand the predicament as well. So much so that I designed my own in photoshop and added it to my product page as a PDF Download for customers. Being in Australia there is different spelling for some words so if it was just as simple as pressing print then I would have misspelled words and would look unprofessional. Check out what I have done if you like at http://www.phillipcullinanphotography.com/Other/Catalog/14715561_6e9Lf and you will notice the print downloadable version at the top. It did take a bit of fiddling but I am very happy with the results. Let me know if you want me to explain how I did it

Phil
    Phillip Cullinan

http://www.phillipcullinanphotography.com

If your photos aren't good enough, then you are not close enough.

Robert Capa
  • Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited November 19, 2010
    PhilDaPhot wrote: »
    I understand the predicament as well. So much so that I designed my own in photoshop and added it to my product page as a PDF Download for customers. Being in Australia there is different spelling for some words so if it was just as simple as pressing print then I would have misspelled words and would look unprofessional. Check out what I have done if you like at http://www.phillipcullinanphotography.com/Other/Catalog/14715561_6e9Lf and you will notice the print downloadable version at the top. It did take a bit of fiddling but I am very happy with the results. Let me know if you want me to explain how I did it

Phil

I just tried to take a look at your PDF doc and I got an error message stating the doc was damaged and could not be repaired.............ne_nau.gifdunnone_nau.gifscratchheadscratch.gifscratch:cry:cry:cry

EDIT...I save the file to my computer instead of opening it 1st this time and I will be able to look at it tomorrow if I am lucky.....
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• PhilDaPhotPhilDaPhot Registered Users Posts: 77 Big grins
    edited November 19, 2010
    Art Scott wrote: »
    I just tried to take a look at your PDF doc and I got an error message stating the doc was damaged and could not be repaired.............ne_nau.gifdunnone_nau.gifscratchheadscratch.gifscratch:cry:cry:cry

EDIT...I save the file to my computer instead of opening it 1st this time and I will be able to look at it tomorrow if I am lucky.....

Just tried it again from 2 computers and had someone else try from a different system and it all worked fine.
    Phillip Cullinan

http://www.phillipcullinanphotography.com

If your photos aren't good enough, then you are not close enough.

Robert Capa
  • HotchkissGroupHotchkissGroup Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited December 9, 2011
    Yep.... Us pros still want this option... PLEASE!!!
  • BradfordBennBradfordBenn Registered Users Posts: 2,506 Major grins
    edited December 11, 2011
    Anyone posted anything in Uservoice about this request?
    -=Bradford

Pictures | Website | Blog | Twitter | Contact