First beach experience

JnicholsJnichols Registered Users Posts: 223 Major grins
edited August 17, 2005 in People
We went to Gulf Shores this past weekend and it was my daughter's first trip to the beach! She sat at the very edge of the sand watching my oldest daughter play in the water. I caught a couple of pictures - one of my 2 year old longing to get in the water and one of my 7 year old having a blast!

This was the first "official" trip where I used my newly acquired D70s! It was around 9:30 am but the sun was so intense!

32334182-M.jpg

32333287-M.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Comments

• MitchellMitchell Registered Users Posts: 3,503 Major grins
    edited August 17, 2005
    Red X's here.

I really want to see these shots.
  • windozewindoze Registered Users Posts: 2,830 Major grins
    edited August 17, 2005
    im not seeing an image, but it could be me....

troy
    Jnichols wrote:
    We went to Gulf Shores this past weekend and it was my daughter's first trip to the beach! She sat at the very edge of the sand watching my oldest daughter play in the water. I caught a couple of pictures - one of my 2 year old longing to get in the water and one of my 7 year old having a blast!

This was the first "official" trip where I used my newly acquired D70s! It was around 9:30 am but the sun was so intense!

32334182-M.jpg

32333287-L.jpg

Thanks for looking!
  • JnicholsJnichols Registered Users Posts: 223 Major grins
    edited August 17, 2005
    Mitchell wrote:
    Red X's here.

I really want to see these shots.
    Can you see the pictures now?
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited August 17, 2005
    Jnichols wrote:
    Can you see the pictures now?

no. in your smugmug gallery, you have to enable "external links" in the gallery you are linking from. this is done in the "customize gallery" setup page.

lots more on this in the sticky thread, "how to post pics on dgrin" in the dgrin support forum.
    edited August 17, 2005
    andy wrote:
    no. in your smugmug gallery, you have to enable "external links" in the gallery you are linking from. this is done in the "customize gallery" setup page.

lots more on this in the sticky thread, "how to post pics on dgrin" in the dgrin support forum.
    Thanks I looked at that thread but obviously forgot that one step - good grief. I'll fix it - thanks Andy.
  • MitchellMitchell Registered Users Posts: 3,503 Major grins
    edited August 17, 2005
    Yes, I see them now. Nicely done.

Did you use a fill flash on these?
    edited August 17, 2005
    Mitchell wrote:
    Yes, I see them now. Nicely done.

Did you use a fill flash on these?
    Thank you! No I didn't use fill flash.