Options

FS: BNIB CANON REBEL XTi

RemfordRemford Registered Users Posts: 180 Major grins
edited May 16, 2010 in House of Canon
I am offering the following BRAND NEW item for sale.
  • Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi - $325.00 (Canon Item - 1236B002)
This item is brand new, unused, and includes all accessories, documentation, retail packaging, and blank Warranty registration card. This item is NOT refurbished or a so-called “grey market” or “import” item. It is brand new, intended for North American distribution, exactly as you buy new from your local photo retailer.

This affordably-priced opportunity provides an ideal and lightweight alternative for emergency backup, "high risk" situations into which the potential for theft or damage might otherwise discourage bringing-along a front-line body, an EF/EF-S compatible second body for companion use or always having a second focal length lens at the ready while eliminating the need for lens changes afield. The XTi is also ideal for permanent infrared or other modifications.

Shipping costs (via ground) within the 48 contiguous states is $20. (Shipping to AK and HI is available for $30.) USPS ExpressMail shipping is available to all states for $40. For sale/shipping only within the 50 United States*. PayPal available for established trading partners and must be eligible for Buyer and Seller Protection.

I am an established, seller whose positive feedback received attests to quality of the items I offer for sale, impeccable service, immediate fulfillment, and my non-negotiable emphasis upon satisfaction and absolute integrity. Interested parties should email inquiries to ensure a prompt response.

Thanks to all who may inquire.

* Buyers or shipping destinations outside the 50 United States requires payment by bank wire or USPS Domestic Money order. Additional shipping charges will apply.

My Gear (& more) • Go Infared! • Do some good today for tomorrow. • Eamus Catuli• If you haven't driven one of these lately, you should!