Options

A long wait

DRT-MaverickDRT-Maverick Registered Users Posts: 476 Major grins
edited August 18, 2005 in Holy Macro
Just thought this would be a fun photo to post. I was the first car there, so I had to get the shot.

train10qb.jpg

I took the photo by hand!
Pentax K20D 14.6mp Body : Pentax *ist D 6.1mp Body : Pentax ZX10 Body : 180mm Sigma Macro EX lens : 18-55mm Pentax SMC DA Lens : 28-200mm Sigma Lens : 50-500mm Sigma APO DG EX lens : Pentax AF-500FTZ flash : Sigma EX 2x Teleconverter.

Comments

• Options
    wally5656wally5656 Registered Users Posts: 448 Major grins
    edited August 17, 2005
    Just thought this would be a fun photo to post. I was the first car there, so I had to get the shot.

train10qb.jpg

I took the photo by hand!
    I like the colors and the mood as well as the motion of the train.....that fact that it is handheld just really awes me!!!! Very nice capture and very good composition!!
  • Options
    HiggmeisterHiggmeister Registered Users Posts: 909 Major grins
    edited August 17, 2005
    Hi Tyler,
    Nice shot, especially for a 1sec exposure handheld. Did you get any other night shots or was this a one shot shoot.
    I still haven't processed the night shots I took down there, but I'm always game to go back and shoot some more. There are some really nice photo ops down there. I'll try and get some posted, but I'm wanting to learn how to stack shots in CS2 for the high dynamic stuff.

Thanks for sharing,
    Chris

A picture is but words to the eyes.
    Comments are always welcome.

www.pbase.com/Higgmeister

• Options
    DRT-MaverickDRT-Maverick Registered Users Posts: 476 Major grins
    edited August 17, 2005
    Well I took other photographs but none were anything like this one. I prefer this one over the others that I took. The others were more like snapshots that were exposed to long and way too blurry.
    Pentax K20D 14.6mp Body : Pentax *ist D 6.1mp Body : Pentax ZX10 Body : 180mm Sigma Macro EX lens : 18-55mm Pentax SMC DA Lens : 28-200mm Sigma Lens : 50-500mm Sigma APO DG EX lens : Pentax AF-500FTZ flash : Sigma EX 2x Teleconverter.
  • Options
    KhaosKhaos Registered Users Posts: 2,435 Major grins
    edited August 18, 2005
    I like it. I feel like I'm there, as if I can here the train and feel the rumble.thumb.gif