• damonffdamonff film Posts: 1,894Registered Users Major grins
    edited June 15, 2004
    Frame the Second One
    Gor-Geous

The Regencey Canal
    5153616-L.jpg
  • wxwaxwxwax Immoderator Posts: 15,471Registered Users Major grins
    edited June 16, 2004
    Gubbsy, nice work. I'm with damonff, the canal shot is excellent. Nice reflection from the building too .... maybe darken the foreground path a little, create some separation?
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • lynnmalynnma Moddess Emeritus Homosassa, Florida (Paradise)Posts: 5,163Registered Users, Retired Mod
    edited June 16, 2004
    Great shots gubbs... I love number three.. the building with the road going up alongside it... just draws me in, lovely.:D
  • ginger_55ginger_55 Crazy Creek Babe Posts: 8,416Registered Users Major grins
    edited June 16, 2004
    Camden Town
    I love #3 down, doesn't have a title.

g
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.
  • gubbsgubbs Super Moderator Posts: 3,166Registered Users Major grins
    edited June 17, 2004
    Thanks, I was pleased with the canal boat shot too.
    I had a few hours spare on Monday morning so went to Camden to get "neighbourhood" shots, unfortunatley, I was too early, there was hardly anybody about.

Got this one, while I was eating my breakfast, but I was too late to get it in the challenge
    5152396-L.jpg
  • WolfWolf Major grins Posts: 154Registered Users Major grins
    edited June 17, 2004
    Wow Gubbs, you have an amazing neighborhood. I would never find boredom if I had all of those interesting sites in my area to shoot. They are all so good, I don't know if I could pick a favorite... But that last one is pretty cool! Nice work!
  • gubbsgubbs Super Moderator Posts: 3,166Registered Users Major grins
    edited June 20, 2004
    Wolf wrote:
    Wow Gubbs, you have an amazing neighborhood. I would never find boredom if I had all of those interesting sites in my area to shoot. They are all so good, I don't know if I could pick a favorite... But that last one is pretty cool! Nice work!
    Thanks Wolf, I have to admit that it is only "my neighbourhood" within the context of the challenge. Great place for pictures though and well worth a visit if your ever in London, loads of clothes markets, (pretty weird some of it), food stalls, traditional markets, bars, etc....