Options

More Captcha

RogersDARogersDA Registered Users Posts: 3,502 Major grins
edited May 19, 2010 in Dgrin Forum Support
Seriously?

The first word is perhaps --once--, but the second has me baffled.

gouramd?

captcha.jpg

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited May 19, 2010
    You can refresh, or just bork it, and get a new one. Sorry!
  • Options
    edited May 19, 2010
    I know - but, jeez, captcha can be a bit hard for the average human sometimes.

Why can't you all turn that off (on the DGrin search page) for logged-in users?
  • Options
    RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,931 moderator
    edited May 19, 2010
    RogersDA wrote: »
    I know - but, jeez, captcha can be a bit hard for the average human sometimes.

Why can't you all turn that off (on the DGrin search page) for logged-in users?

Could you post a screen shot? I don't think it's supposed to be on anywhere except new member registration. headscratch.gif
  • Options
    edited May 19, 2010
    Richard wrote: »
    Could you post a screen shot? I don't think it's supposed to be on anywhere except new member registration. headscratch.gif
    Well - that's the problem I guess. I was not logged-on. I recently (this morning) cleared all cookies/cache from Firefox as I was having some terrible browser hanging experiences when at nasdaq.com.

Later I wanted to do a search on DGrin for something - thinking I was still logged-in. But, the cookies had been purged and my eyes didn't notice that I was no longer logged-in.

Sorry for the bother Andy/Richard. Please proceed with the :smack
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited May 19, 2010
    I have it on to make it so non-logged in people can't crush us with bad searches.