Hello New Member

robdalerobdale Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
edited May 20, 2010 in Cameras
Hi friends, Didn't found the right place to post so I am introducing myself here. Its a request to the moderator to move this thread in the right section. Hi, I am an Independent Internet Professional from Newark, Delaware, USA, and my job is to provide information about web hosting packages. However, I was looking for some photography sites and found this one. The site is simply great and lots of interesting topics around here. So, thought to join it and to get some knowledge about photography. If you don't mind, can I ask you a question? Is a Sony digital camera good for typical photography and not the professional photography? Can I shoot good photos with a digital camera? What settings should I do to get better snaps? Thanks
Have a nice time to all!

Comments

• divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
    edited May 19, 2010
    wave.gif

Welcome!
  • ziggy53ziggy53 Super Moderators Posts: 24,078 moderator
    edited May 20, 2010
    robdale wrote: »
    ... Is a Sony digital camera good for typical photography and not the professional photography? Can I shoot good photos with a digital camera? What settings should I do to get better snaps? Thanks
    Have a nice time to all!

Sony makes a number of very nice digital cameras.

What is your background in photography?

What would you like to do with a new digital camera?

Please be as specific and as complete as possible in your answers, and we should be able to give some guidance.
    ziggy53
    Moderator of the Cameras and Accessories forums