Summer's Here!

Joe DukovacJoe Dukovac Registered Users Posts: 213 Major grins
edited May 21, 2010 in People
Well, hi everyone! It's been a while since I posted anything here. I've been pretty busy lately and haven't had much free time.

So anyhow, we went to the local park with our kids, and had a chance to take some shots. I was even amazed that I was able to get a shot with all three of my kids (3 years old, 20 months, and 5 months) sitting still for a second (ok, more like 15 seconds, literally!) in order to get a picture with all of them, and they are actually even somewhat looking in the same general direction! I swear, my kids must have ants in their pants! :rofl

Anyhow, the shots look a little soft, I know this, it was intentional. I was trying to go for the dreamy, hazy, look with the colour vibrancy boosted to give it a more ethereal look (I think that's what it is). :D I couldn't use my flash, because my batteries were dead.....that sucked :cry

Anyhow, here is it, take it or leave it :D

1. Félix...kind of reminicent of a cat stalking a mouse! :rofl
871143423_gdpTm-XL.jpg

2. Mum & Félix
872363363_fixbk-XL.jpg

3. Louis...Go Habs Go!
871149797_QpSF5-XL.jpg

4. Louis the Stripper......he loves to show his belly!
871145936_NnQ4D-XL.jpg

5. Zora
871152179_8V2ge-XL.jpg

6. Zora
872368018_haMLv-XL.jpg

7. Zora....on the go....shocker!
872366238_rbb8h-XL.jpg

8. My three kids!
872369410_QMGyM-XL.jpg

9. What parent doesn't like a smootch from their kids?
872364739_qaY9C-XL.jpg

So, incidently, I forgot to mention this but my daughter dresses herself, oh and does she insist upon it! If we try to help her, she freaks out! She however knows (for the most part) what colours go together and how to match. My wife shakes her head, yet I secretly encourage her "Cindy Lauper" wardrobe by complimenting her on her outfit every chance I get.....shusssshhhhh, don't tell my wife! :rofl

Any thoughts or comments? They are always welcome!

Take Care,
Joe
Joe
North View Studio
http://www.zoradphotography.com
Montreal, Canada

Comments

• heatherfeatherheatherfeather Registered Users Posts: 2,738 Major grins
    edited May 21, 2010
    So, incidently, I forgot to mention this but my daughter dresses herself,
    I have one of those myself... we have the hardest time trying to convince her that "blue" jeans go with every color!

You sure have a sweet family! Love the first shot despite its softness.

Next time your flash is out, grab a piece of posterboard or something to reflect the light back into their eyes in 5 6 7 & 8.
  • CaspianCaspian Registered Users Posts: 165 Major grins
    edited May 21, 2010
    What a precious family and nice pictures too. The first and last of the series are my favorites.
    David
  • Joe DukovacJoe Dukovac Registered Users Posts: 213 Major grins
    edited May 21, 2010
    I have one of those myself... we have the hardest time trying to convince her that "blue" jeans go with every color!

You sure have a sweet family! Love the first shot despite its softness.

Next time your flash is out, grab a piece of posterboard or something to reflect the light back into their eyes in 5 6 7 & 8.

Yeah, I have a reflector, but the problem is that I only had my shoulder bag and did not have my big bag with everything cause I thought my flash was good.....there we go...problem found; I was assuming again! rolleyes1.gif Oh well, I need to make sure I check my batteries before heading out, even for the smallest of trips and have a fresh set with me in both bags :D
    Joe
    North View Studio
    Montreal, Canada
  • Joe DukovacJoe Dukovac Registered Users Posts: 213 Major grins
    edited May 21, 2010
    Caspian wrote: »
    What a precious family and nice pictures too. The first and last of the series are my favorites.
    David

Thanks a bunch David!
    Joe
    North View Studio
    Montreal, Canada