Options

Wedding..great couple.

zoomerzoomer Registered Users Posts: 3,688 Major grins
edited May 24, 2010 in Weddings
This latest couple was the exact opposite of two weeks ago. Two weeks ago I spent 10 minutes taking couple shots, this week I received the gift of almost two hours.
Getting 2 hours is just plain fun:clap. Of course it puts a lot more pressure on me to perform.
We shot in two different locations, one at the temple where they got married in the evening. The other midday in the park where I always shoot. The couple was up for anything...the only limit was my imagination...which sometimes frustrates me after the fact with thinking of shots I should have done if only the thought had come to me at the time.
As usual I frontloaded the gallery with my favorites. There is no ceremony as this is an LDS couple and they know better than to let heathens like me in the temple.
My favorite is the second shot, the black and white dip shot on the park bench.
Some of you with a sharp eye may notice she has a hickey on her neck, they got married on Friday the hickey pictures were taken on Saturday....you do the math :ivar.
Finished these just in time...leaving in 2 hours to go do another outside wedding..right now it is 42 degrees and raining.....:dunno
Here is the link if you would like to have a look:
http://alloutdoor.smugmug.com/Wedding-galleries/Twin-Falls-Temple-Wedding/12267896_7GoGs#874827398_Wy9Gb

Comments

• Options
    sabeshsabesh Registered Users Posts: 194 Major grins
    edited May 22, 2010
    zoomer wrote: »
    This latest couple was the exact opposite of two weeks ago. Two weeks ago I spent 10 minutes taking couple shots, this week I received the gift of almost two hours.
    Getting 2 hours is just plain funclap.gif. Of course it puts a lot more pressure on me to perform.
    We shot in two different locations, one at the temple where they got married in the evening. The other midday in the park where I always shoot. The couple was up for anything...the only limit was my imagination...which sometimes frustrates me after the fact with thinking of shots I should have done if only the thought had come to me at the time.
    As usual I frontloaded the gallery with my favorites. There is no ceremony as this is an LDS couple and they know better than to let heathens like me in the temple.
    My favorite is the second shot, the black and white dip shot on the park bench.
    Some of you with a sharp eye may notice she has a hickey on her neck, they got married on Friday the hickey pictures were taken on Saturday....you do the math :ivar.
    Finished these just in time...leaving in 2 hours to go do another outside wedding..right now it is 42 degrees and raining.....ne_nau.gif
    Here is the link if you would like to have a look:
    http://alloutdoor.smugmug.com/Wedding-galleries/Twin-Falls-Temple-Wedding/12267896_7GoGs#874827398_Wy9Gb
    Very nice set, Zoomer. Plenty of great poses to inspire me here. I went through the first 1/3rd of the set and liked them all. Some thoughts:

2338 - Need a lil' bit more shadow fill to bring out the details in her hair. Good framing!

1585 - Excellent use of flare. However, the flare spot on his left leg stands out. Might be a good idea to clone it out.

1818 - Awesome shot. Including the top portion of her hair might work better.

My favs:

#5 - Excellent PP work here. Perfectly done.

The one of the bride with mobile phone - Very nice cutesy expression here. Well captured.

1712 - She looks absolutely gorgeous!

Thanks for sharing these. Cheers.
  • Options
    Ed911Ed911 Registered Users Posts: 1,306 Major grins
    edited May 23, 2010
    As ususual...great set. You have some very nice poses...
    Remember, no one may want you to take pictures, but they all want to see them.
    Educate yourself like you'll live forever and live like you'll die tomorrow.

Ed
  • Options
    zoomerzoomer Registered Users Posts: 3,688 Major grins
    edited May 24, 2010
    Thanks Sabesh,
    Appreciate your comments, the one with the phone, he had just told her to ask her Mother to see if she could call his Mother and to see if they could swing by and pick up his ring since he forgot it, fail.
    They were a very fun couple, a real pleasure to work with.

Thanks Ed,
    Appreciate you having a look and taking the time to comment.