Dog a Kittens

lisasolonynkolisasolonynko Registered Users Posts: 97 Big grins
edited May 24, 2010 in Other Cool Shots
Just wanted some feedback on these two images. I appreciate the cc.

Thanks so much.

868774970_iuhKc-M.jpg

874465757_xLVKQ-M.jpg

Comments

• AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
    edited May 24, 2010
    Love your kitty shot.......Beautiful dog....It is a nice shot...the background kind of bothers me and I would show a little bigger..........thumb.gif azzaro
  • Jack'll doJack'll do Registered Users Posts: 2,977 Major grins
    edited May 24, 2010
    That is one very regal looking canine, and the kittens are so cute. Love their blue eyes.

Jack
    (My real name is John but Jack'll do)
  • lisasolonynkolisasolonynko Registered Users Posts: 97 Big grins
    edited May 24, 2010
    Thanks for taking the time to comment.

What about the background bothers you? Is it the house siding? When you say make it bigger do you mean the posted image?

The great dane is my neighbour's dog and I managed to catch him on the front lawn.

The kittens were brought into our house by a stray cat. She must have thought the babies stood a better shot with us than among the other strays. We all tried to be as non-invasive as possible.

Thanks again.

Lisa
  • AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
    edited May 24, 2010
    Thanks for taking the time to comment.

What about the background bothers you? Is it the house siding? When you say make it bigger do you mean the posted image?

The great dane is my neighbour's dog and I managed to catch him on the front lawn.

The kittens were brought into our house by a stray cat. She must have thought the babies stood a better shot with us than among the other strays. We all tried to be as non-invasive as possible.

Thanks again.

Lisa

The siding just didn't seem to fit the shot....IMHO You did .. I thought.. a good job capturing the dog.... I would show 600 high and 800 to 1200 wide......azzaro Looking forward to seeing more of you work...
  • lisasolonynkolisasolonynko Registered Users Posts: 97 Big grins
    edited May 24, 2010
    Thanks for the clarification. I will go bigger next time. Yeah, the siding bugged me too, but it was a spur of the moment shot ..... great dane's tend to sit where the want to... lol.

Lisa