Dance Recital Pics

lilmommalilmomma Registered Users Posts: 1,060 Major grins
edited May 26, 2010 in People
Hi guys and gals...its been a while, sorry for being so MIA. I've barely been touching my camera lately with being so exhausted and busy..maybe this pregnancy thing has just distracted me, I don't know. But we are doing great and I wanted to share some pics of my baby girl...She had her dance recital over the weekend and I had to get some shots of her all dressed up! Unfortunately i was soooo sick this last week and the night we took these so I didn't get to do my whole setup like I wanted to so pardon my garage in the background... but she was still so pretty and i'm so very proud of her :lust:lust:lust

874775213_EFxE8-L.jpg

2 (this one is a little soft on the face but I don't care, I am still SOOOOO in love with it...also I need to lose the burnt edges.)
874774952_U2XhQ-L.jpg

874776924_wCLkM-L.jpg

874774220_yfxKz-L.jpg

874779338_RaTnY-L.jpg

874781928_QjEL2-L.jpg

Comments

• divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
    edited May 24, 2010
    #3 and #5 for the win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She's such a beauty, Melissa. How's she coping with impending sisterhood?

(and sorry you've been so sick - been there, done that. There's a reason I only have one... 9 months of continuous morning - noon and night - sickness kind of put me off the prospect of doing it again!)
  • ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited May 24, 2010
  • lilmommalilmomma Registered Users Posts: 1,060 Major grins
    edited May 24, 2010
    thanks Diva! she is sooo excited, and we found out two weeks ago that she is getting a baby brother! She can't wait, and neither can I! But she is so cute, whenever she says bye or goodnight to me she always says it to the baby too and kisses my belly, Laughing.gif..
    I am actually finally over the morning sickness, but this last week I had a crippling sinus infection/cold, I was out of work for a week. It was BAD, like i literally lived on the couch for 6 days! Better now though thank God!
    edited May 24, 2010
    thanks Ivar! :)
  • aktseaktse Registered Users Posts: 1,928 Major grins
    edited May 24, 2010
    #3 for the win! Print it!
  • kris10jokris10jo Registered Users Posts: 284 Major grins
    edited May 24, 2010
    great photos and such a beautiful girl. another vote for #3!
    Kristen
  • QarikQarik Registered Users Posts: 4,959 Major grins
    edited May 24, 2010
    lovely stuff melissa! when are you due?
    D700, D600
    14-24 24-70 70-200mm (vr2)
    85 and 50 1.4
    45 PC and sb910 x2
    http://www.danielkimphotography.com
  • anonymouscubananonymouscuban Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,586 Major grins
    edited May 24, 2010
    What a cutie. She's adorable. Want to pinch her cheeks!!! BTW... #3 for the win.
    "I'm not yelling. I'm Cuban. That's how we talk."

Moderator of the People and Go Figure forums

My Smug Site
  • adbsgicomadbsgicom Registered Users Posts: 3,615 Major grins
    edited May 24, 2010
    How sweet!! Chalk up another for 3 & 5 !!
    I think with some work 1 & 2 could be really wonderful as well with some selective b/g work removing the garage door, and the seam between the concrete and the door.

Take care,
    - Andrew

Who is wise? He who learns from everyone.
    My SmugMug Site
    edited May 25, 2010
    thanks everyone!
    Qarik- I am 18 weeks, due Oct. 25th. :)
    Thanks Andrew...yeah I know the background sucks, like I said I wasn't even in the mood to shoot and only had about 10 minutes. and selective background work would definitely help, but I can't do it in LR! ugh. btw your new picture made me look twice at who you were. funny how you get so used to someones name and avatar, that when it's different it throws you off.
  • thomasjmthomasjm Registered Users Posts: 66 Big grins
    edited May 25, 2010
    Absolutely adorable!
  • kidzmomkidzmom Registered Users Posts: 828 Major grins
    edited May 26, 2010
    SO cute! Look at all those little munchkins on that big stage. She is very brave (and cute!).