A couple wedding-day portraits

thoththoth Registered Users Posts: 1,085 Major grins
edited May 24, 2010 in People
I wanted to share a couple portraits from a friend's wedding day that I am proud of. I'm certainly open to C&C, though, if anyone has anything to offer. If not, just enjoy! :thumb

1)
4637725584_a8fd282998_o.jpg

2)
4637115473_d84b6d15a2_o.jpg

Thanks for looking!
Travis

Comments

• SurfdogSurfdog Registered Users Posts: 297 Major grins
    edited May 24, 2010
    Nice shots. Depth of field is great. My only suggestion would be to soften her skin some. Nothing drastic - maybe just a gaussian blur layer at about 20% to smooth the skin a little, and a soft clone sweep under the eyes to lighten the dark circles. Very pretty lady.
    http://www.dvivianphoto.com

Don't worry. I can fix you in photoshop.
  • thoththoth Registered Users Posts: 1,085 Major grins
    edited May 24, 2010
    Surfdog wrote: »
    Nice shots. Depth of field is great. My only suggestion would be to soften her skin some. Nothing drastic - maybe just a gaussian blur layer at about 20% to smooth the skin a little, and a soft clone sweep under the eyes to lighten the dark circles. Very pretty lady.
    Thank you, Danny. The model and I actually agreed to leave her skin as is on these shots but you're absolutely right that, in most cases, it would probably be a good idea. I'll look at revisiting the darkness around the eyes, though, as they can probably use a bit more light.

Thanks for the suggestions!
    Travis