New Website

NikonsandVstromsNikonsandVstroms Registered Users Posts: 990 Major grins
edited May 29, 2010 in Mind Your Own Business
I just finished the design and put it up, the text is a bit rough as it was done quickly using speech recognition and will be fixed in the next day or 2 (I could not deal with having work from 2006 up anymore).

http://jbeckphotography.com/

Any comments/critiques would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• HarrisPhotographicArtsHarrisPhotographicArts Registered Users Posts: 149 Major grins
    edited May 27, 2010
    Very nice site. I love the layout and the easy navigation. Your photography is great - something to be very proud of. thumb.gif
    Don Harris
    Harris Photographic Arts
    http://www.harrisphotographicarts.com
  • run_kmcrun_kmc Registered Users Posts: 263 Major grins
    edited May 27, 2010
    Agreed. Nice and clean. Well done.
  • NikonsandVstromsNikonsandVstroms Registered Users Posts: 990 Major grins
    edited May 28, 2010
    Thanks I just updated the text so it is almost done, the fact that I just did 12 more flower pictures are making me want to update it already (at least this time it is a lot easier than my old site).

Also one question, at the opening screen for fine art should I keep the roll over where it loads 2 images from that series, or have it keep running the opening slide show?
  • angevin1angevin1 Registered Users Posts: 3,403 Major grins
    edited May 29, 2010
    Thanks I just updated the text so it is almost done, the fact that I just did 12 more flower pictures are making me want to update it already (at least this time it is a lot easier than my old site).

Also one question, at the opening screen for fine art should I keep the roll over where it loads 2 images from that series, or have it keep running the opening slide show?

That is a SLICK site! Nice and Clean too.

Don't know about the SS on the FA Page....I think I'd prefer a single SS with gallery choices next to it, versus two images loading and reloading automatically...I got used to it after a few images, but at first it seemed like it was asking a lot for me to be open to discerning two images at once.

Also, hope you add more text or verbiage along with the imagery for the recovery trail. That is an interesting Story I think.

cheers,
    tom wise