Options

SOLD: Gitzo tripod 2227 Explorer LNIB

pixguypixguy Registered Users Posts: 37 Big grins
edited June 23, 2010 in The Kitchen Sink
[Like new Gitzo 2227 Explorer Tripod (legs only)
This tripod is like new. Very lightly used. It can easily handle a DSLR and 100-400mm lens. I’m the original owner. It comes with original box. This is one of Gitzo’s top of the line tripods. This is the predecessor to Gitzo’s GT2531E Explorer which sells for $634.90 (after rebate) at B&H.

Product Description

The Explorer incorporates many innovative ideas in tripod design; individually locking legs that can be fixed at any angle from 0° to 90° and a column that will tilt from the vertical, right over beyond the horizontal and lock solidly at any angle. A swivel at the lock on the column lets you position the angled column over a leg for stability, or between the spread legs to shoot straight down onto the floor. As the name suggests the Explorer is aimed at photographers working in the field, it is quick to use, rugged in construction and innovative in design. Whatever the type of photography you do, the Explorer will help you to discover new ways of using a tripod, it will hold your camera steady in places you might never have thought of and let you capture pictures previously beyond your horizons.

Material: Carbon Fibre
Physical Features:
Maximum Load 13 lbs.
Maximum Height 67 in.
Max Height w/o Column 56 in.
Minimum Height 11.5 in.
Folded Length 26 in.

See Review

http://www.luminous-landscape.com/reviews/accessories/gitzo-2227.shtml

$380.00 includes shipping & insurance
eCheck, Postal MO or PayPal +3%

100% positive feedback on FM and Amazon under dpullem

Comments

• Options
    jovittajovitta Registered Users Posts: 175 Major grins
    edited May 28, 2010
    Hi I may interested in it can I see some pictures of it instead of the link you have posted thanks Jovitta
    BE YOURSELF FRIENDS WILL LIKE YOU FOR YOUR OWN UNIQUE PERSONALITY AND STYLE
    http://jeffovittphotography.com
    Member; NANPA
    Equipment: Canon 5D, 1DS, 16-35 F2.8, 70-200 F4, 580EX Flash, Galen Rowell GND filters, Singh-Ray Vari-ND filter, Lee filter holder,Gitzo 2227 tripod & monfotto 3221 tripod, Gitzo GH2780QR ballhead,
    Epson 3880 pro pinter, CS5, Nik software complete edition, Photomatix.
  • Options
    edited May 29, 2010
    The tripod is in same condtion as the one shown in the review. It's late here now. I'll get some photos up in the morning.

Don
    jovitta wrote: »
    Hi I may interested in it can I see some pictures of it instead of the link you have posted thanks Jovitta
  • Options
    edited May 29, 2010
    Photos
    pixguy wrote: »
    the tripod is in same condtion as the one shown in the review. It's late here now. I'll get some photos up in the morning.

Don
  • Options
    edited May 29, 2010
  • Options
    edited May 29, 2010
    Photo
    =
    pixguy wrote: »
    _
  • Options
    edited May 29, 2010
    SOLD - Gitzo tripod 2227 Explorer LNIB
    Sold to Jeff... Thanks

Don
  • Options
    jovittajovitta Registered Users Posts: 175 Major grins
    edited June 16, 2010
    Love the tripod
    Hi Don
    The tripod looks brand new I love it, just what I have been looking for. This seller is very honest would recommend buying from him.
    Thanks Jovitta
    BE YOURSELF FRIENDS WILL LIKE YOU FOR YOUR OWN UNIQUE PERSONALITY AND STYLE
    http://jeffovittphotography.com
    Member; NANPA
    Equipment: Canon 5D, 1DS, 16-35 F2.8, 70-200 F4, 580EX Flash, Galen Rowell GND filters, Singh-Ray Vari-ND filter, Lee filter holder,Gitzo 2227 tripod & monfotto 3221 tripod, Gitzo GH2780QR ballhead,
    Epson 3880 pro pinter, CS5, Nik software complete edition, Photomatix.
  • Options
    edited June 23, 2010
    Gitzo Tripod
    Jeff was great to deal with. This was a very pleasant, easy transaction.
    Jeff...it was a pleasure

Don
    jovitta wrote: »
    Hi Don
    The tripod looks brand new I love it, just what I have been looking for. This seller is very honest would recommend buying from him.
    Thanks Jovitta