Options

Help to Put my Wedding Video into the DVD?

SeimSeim Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
edited June 3, 2010 in Weddings
[FONT=&quot]Hi all,<o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]<o:p> </o:p>[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I am newbie here and want to ask for suggestions.<o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]It was some days ago, a wonderful wedding hold on a romantic beach. Following a video has been recorded as an unforgettable memory.<o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]My hard options are that which I should choose to keep the video into DVD? To find a Professional Maker or to Download a Program making By Myself? so confused :dunno<o:p></o:p>[/FONT]

Comments

• Options
    BlurmoreBlurmore Registered Users Posts: 992 Major grins
    edited May 27, 2010
    You have 1 post, now I ain't sayin you are a spammer...but I will tell ya....you won't find many video experts round these parts.

A couple of companies offer digitizers RCA composite video and sometimes svideo IN to USB/firewire out. These rigs start at less than 50 bux. Some sony handycams can be used as a video pass thru device, with composite in and firewire (IEE 1394) out. Or you can take it to a place...but make sure you have a release to copy. Good luck, or take your spam elsewhere...whatever.
  • Options
    VayCayMomVayCayMom Registered Users Posts: 1,870 Major grins
    edited May 27, 2010
    Blurmore wrote: »
    You have 1 post, now I ain't sayin you are a spammer...but I will tell ya....you won't find many video experts round these parts.

A couple of companies offer digitizers RCA composite video and sometimes svideo IN to USB/firewire out. These rigs start at less than 50 bux. Some sony handycams can be used as a video pass thru device, with composite in and firewire (IEE 1394) out. Or you can take it to a place...but make sure you have a release to copy. Good luck, or take your spam elsewhere...whatever.

Yep, spammers tend to mangle the English language too, I think that is what we have here.
    Trudy
    www.CottageInk.smugmug.com

NIKON D700
  • Options
    edited May 27, 2010
    yep, you two take out the truth. i am the spammer. i just mangle the English language here, because i am a pure Chinese lack of gift for language studying.
  • Options
    edited June 3, 2010
    unfriendly forum, uhmmm,ummm, totally disappointed. well, I'm leaving...