School's OUT!!!

jeffreaux2jeffreaux2 Registered Users Posts: 4,762 Major grins
edited June 3, 2010 in People
Alas....

Her LAST senior pix.:cry

1-
882015687_DE4tC-L.jpg

2- She had a few friends over for photos...
882016522_hshAN-L.jpg

3-
882015845_Lerij-L.jpg

4- Big sis with Maggie
882016988_oAt4B-L.jpg

5-
882017155_ZxVCh-L.jpg

6-
882015749_zFtk3-L.jpg

7-
882017668_4GxVf-L.jpg

8- This was during the choir's singing of "I Believe I can Fly". The flowers sat in an empty chair in memory of a classmate who had been in a car accident and died several months ago.
882018650_fDnKz-L.jpg

9- Gettin' the goods!
882018078_2WhYX-L.jpg

Comments

• slpollettslpollett Registered Users Posts: 1,215 Major grins
    edited May 28, 2010
    Beautiful! (The girls AND the pics...!)

It's really nice to see the commencement regalia in a different color than black or blue. The white robes look very classy.

Congrats!

Sherry
  • adbsgicomadbsgicom Registered Users Posts: 3,615 Major grins
    edited May 28, 2010
    Gorgeous, and best of luck on her as she heads off for the next phase of her life!!
    - Andrew

Who is wise? He who learns from everyone.
    My SmugMug Site
  • l.k.madisonl.k.madison Registered Users Posts: 542 Major grins
    edited May 29, 2010
    Lucky girl, she at least got a decent looking cap and gown. I had ugly ugly ugly gray. Did I say it was ugly?

I didn't know they put flowers on Kelsey's seat, from what I've heard about her, those flowers suited her perfectly. So sad.

Great pictures, as usual!

Congrats!!!!
  • jeffreaux2jeffreaux2 Registered Users Posts: 4,762 Major grins
    edited June 1, 2010
    adbsgicom wrote: »
    Gorgeous, and best of luck on her as she heads off for the next phase of her life!!

Laughing.gif...next phase invlves salt water, sun and sand.:D

She's starting school in the fall though...on a full (plus) academic scholarship.

...and yes.....I AM proud of that.thumb.gif
    edited June 1, 2010
    slpollett wrote: »
    Beautiful! (The girls AND the pics...!)

It's really nice to see the commencement regalia in a different color than black or blue. The white robes look very classy.

Congrats!

Sherry

As a photographer I prefer black...for obvious reasons. The white sure does pop though.mwink.gif

Thanks for commenting.
    edited June 1, 2010
    Lucky girl, she at least got a decent looking cap and gown. I had ugly ugly ugly gray. Did I say it was ugly?

I didn't know they put flowers on Kelsey's seat, from what I've heard about her, those flowers suited her perfectly. So sad.

Great pictures, as usual!

Congrats!!!!

Hey Lauren.

We are beaching it this week at the "Redneck Riviera". I got a sweet shot this morning of a water spout.....er...offshore tornado, and watched the Tennessee Titan cheerleaders shoot a swimsuit calender. Fun stuff.

any news on that wedding?ne_nau.gif
  • l.k.madisonl.k.madison Registered Users Posts: 542 Major grins
    edited June 1, 2010
    jeffreaux2 wrote: »
    Hey Lauren.

We are beaching it this week at the "Redneck Riviera". I got a sweet shot this morning of a water spout.....er...offshore tornado, and watched the Tennessee Titan cheerleaders shoot a swimsuit calender. Fun stuff.

any news on that wedding?ne_nau.gif

Ya'll were brave enough to go to the beach? Grand Isle's seriously suffering from the oil slicks washing up, so so sad.

Cheerleaders at a photo shoot? I'm sure ANY male between the ages of 12 and 65 would have LOVED to have seen that! rolleyes1.gif

No news yet on the wedding, last time I talked to her, she said she was going to see if she could find cheaper and then call me back. Oh well, her loss.
    edited June 3, 2010
    Ya'll were brave enough to go to the beach? Grand Isle's seriously suffering from the oil slicks washing up, so so sad.

Cheerleaders at a photo shoot? I'm sure ANY male between the ages of 12 and 65 would have LOVED to have seen that! rolleyes1.gif

No news yet on the wedding, last time I talked to her, she said she was going to see if she could find cheaper and then call me back. Oh well, her loss.

We are at Sandestin Resort on Mirimar Beach....several hundred miles from Grand Isle....but....it's working its way here. I spoke to a coworker who is vacationing in Gulf Shores. He hasn't seen oil, but says that there were several boats that returned to the marina where they are keeping their boat that were covered in oil. Yuck.eek7.gif

As for the cheerleader shoot...well....we have run across them shooting at several locations now on the resort property. The girls are cute...sure...but the gear that is being used for the shoots is what I am most impressed with. Big...super heavy duty stands......60 inch umbrellas.....and a 5x8 foot reflector. There was at least one crew person for each of the girls. Make-up, hair, assistants etc. Very impressive....right down to the tent they set up to change clothes in.

Id hate to own a stand like they are using and put it in the surf. Mine still crunch every time I use them from my last trip here and similar use!:D

I brought the yashica...but havent broken it out yet.
  • MitchellMitchell Registered Users Posts: 3,503 Major grins
    edited June 3, 2010
    White gowns???? :bash I would have fainted and kept the gear in the bag. You handled the whites beautifully (of course).

Congrats to you and your lovely (and bright) daughter!!

Thanks for sharing.
  • Jazmyn76Jazmyn76 Registered Users Posts: 103 Major grins
    edited June 3, 2010
    Beautiful Beautiful Beautiful and Beautiful! clap.gif Love the capture of the memorial flowers in hand too!