Edit Geography Bulk?

13»

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited August 27, 2009
    xylo04 wrote:
    Bump. This feature request has been out for 4 years, a

The Google won't let us per terms. We'll ask again.
  • Options
    mchkmchk Registered Users Posts: 10 Big grins
    edited August 27, 2009
    Andy wrote:
    The Google won't let us per terms. We'll ask again.
    Thanks, that'd be great.

Mike
  • Options
    bhellerbheller Registered Users Posts: 15 Big grins
    edited October 21, 2009
    Bulk Geography - and be able to delete them en masse
    Probably too soon to bump the Bulk Edit - Geography request, but I'd like to ask - is there an easy way to erase geography info I have put into smugmug photos?

Before I realized the map would only show 200 pictures, I uploaded many galleries of pictures, many with close to 200 photos, all geotagged in Lightroom. So now I want to take the lat/long info off of all but a few pictures in each gallery. Other than uploading all the pictures again, after stripping the geo info out, or going through photos one by one, is there a way to zero them out? Or do I wait for the Bulk Geography feature and just put in zeros then?

Thanks,
    AtlantaSports.smugmug.com
  • Options
    coldclimbcoldclimb Registered Users Posts: 1,169 Major grins
    edited December 28, 2009
    bheller wrote:
    Probably too soon to bump the Bulk Edit - Geography request, but I'd like to ask - is there an easy way to erase geography info I have put into smugmug photos?

Before I realized the map would only show 200 pictures, I uploaded many galleries of pictures, many with close to 200 photos, all geotagged in Lightroom. So now I want to take the lat/long info off of all but a few pictures in each gallery. Other than uploading all the pictures again, after stripping the geo info out, or going through photos one by one, is there a way to zero them out? Or do I wait for the Bulk Geography feature and just put in zeros then?

Thanks,
    AtlantaSports.smugmug.com

I'm in the same boat, although I'll probably just go back through and delete them... it's only a few hours. :D What would be better though is to be able to have more than 200 pins on the map. Is that a possibility at all?
    John Borland
    www.morffed.com