Son with my 50 1.8

txdude35txdude35 Registered Users Posts: 40 Big grins
edited August 19, 2005 in People
I had just unpacked this lens before I picked up the kids for lunch. Natural light sitting in the restaurant.

21708516-L-1.jpg

Comments

• lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,208 Major grins
    edited August 18, 2005
    txdude35 wrote:
    I had just unpacked this lens before I picked up the kids for lunch. Natural light sitting in the restaurant.
    Hi Tsdude welcomewave.gif .. congrats on the lens! lighting is nice, looks like the focus was right on his right eye leaving his left a little soft. Dont ya just love that lens tho???
  • txdude35txdude35 Registered Users Posts: 40 Big grins
    edited August 18, 2005
    Thanks. Yes, I do love this lens. You have to be real careful with your aperture and focus points because the DOF is so shallow, but you just can't beat it for the price.
  • ahavrilukahavriluk Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
    edited August 19, 2005
    txdude35 wrote:
    Thanks. Yes, I do love this lens. You have to be real careful with your aperture and focus points because the DOF is so shallow, but you just can't beat it for the price.
    I like the DOF on this photo.
  • ziggy53ziggy53 Super Moderators Posts: 24,082 moderator
    edited August 19, 2005
    TxDude,

I tried to leave it alone, but..., something..., made me do it. Just a similar treatment to what I did with Windoze pics.
    ziggy53
    Moderator of the Cameras and Accessories forums
  • txdude35txdude35 Registered Users Posts: 40 Big grins
    edited August 19, 2005
    ahavriluk, thanks.
    ziggy53, please feel free to reedit/repost anything I put up. I'm still trying to master my postprocessing, and welcome the input.