Options

Lizards

AviatorAviator Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
edited June 15, 2004 in Wildlife
I'm new to smugmug and the forums as well. Let me first say that I'm thrilled with my galleries on smugmug :D I love the format and the ease of use. I've had several online galleries that ranged from set-ups similar to smugmug to galleries that I designed and hosted myself. This is by far the best I've seen and used. Thanks smugmug ! Well, since I'm new, I thought I would jump in and post a photo. This was taken this last weekend at the Tulsa Zoo. There was a display with a couple of lizards hangin' out under the heat lamp. They seemed to be hamming it up and I couldn't resist taking their picture.

5072044-M.jpg

Comments

• Options
    digismiledigismile Registered Users Posts: 955 Major grins
    edited June 15, 2004
    Aviator wrote:
    I'm new to smugmug and the forums as well. Let me first say that I'm thrilled with my galleries on smugmug :D I love the format and the ease of use. I've had several online galleries that ranged from set-ups similar to smugmug to galleries that I designed and hosted myself. This is by far the best I've seen and used. Thanks smugmug ! Well, since I'm new, I thought I would jump in and post a photo. This was taken this last weekend at the Tulsa Zoo. There was a display with a couple of lizards hangin' out under the heat lamp. They seemed to be hamming it up and I couldn't resist taking their picture.

5072044-M.jpg

Are you sure it's the heat lamp? Maybe they see a lunch opportunity behind the camera! rolleyes1.gif

Cute picture Aviator and welcome to dgrin! Keep up the posting ...

Brad
  • Options
    GREAPERGREAPER Registered Users Posts: 3,113 Major grins
    edited June 15, 2004
    Nice shot, and welcome.