Options

smugmug pro + bayphoto + godaddy

brezphotobrezphoto Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
edited June 2, 2010 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I know there are supposed to be no stupid questions.......... I am considering a smugmug pro account, I already have a godaddy domain (but no site). I love the features of smugmug (unlimited storage/albums/private galleries, ect.) but am a little confused about how to put it all together. For instance; when a client wants to purchase a canvas, is it ok to "redirect" them because of the smugmug default price markup over bayphotos' price? I could offer them a better price (and myself a better profit margin) from another lab of my choice from which I have dealt with in the past. I have many ideas/questions and thought I would throw this out as a beginning on how to find others seeking guidance from those whose boundless knowledge and experience will surely set us on the proper path.

Comments

• Options
    Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited June 2, 2010
    you could add a paypal cart or a google checkout and self fullfil at the lab of your choice.
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website