Will H.

Darren Troy CDarren Troy C Registered Users Posts: 1,927 Major grins
edited June 6, 2010 in People
Will was trying to get signed with one of our new coastal agencies and needed some material for submission. As of last week, he has contract in hand. (Feel free to C&C as you See) :D

4663426679_d041c24c31_b.jpg

4664046714_fc0070ae07_b.jpg

4663424847_8a1cc1d726_b.jpg

4663428595_fccdc1abbb_b.jpg

4664055250_9608788137_b.jpg

Comments

• HackboneHackbone Registered Users Posts: 4,027 Major grins
    edited June 3, 2010
    I like 2 & 6 alot, very nice. Don't care much for the processing on the others but that really is a preference rather than a critique.
  • r3t1awr3ydr3t1awr3yd Registered Users Posts: 1,000 Major grins
    edited June 3, 2010
    1,2,3, and 5 are where it's at! Bangin' pics!

Hi! I'm Wally: website | blog | facebook | IG | scotchNsniff
    Nikon addict. D610, Tok 11-16, Sig 24-35, Nik 24-70/70-200vr
  • Darren Troy CDarren Troy C Registered Users Posts: 1,927 Major grins
    edited June 4, 2010
    Thanks for taking the time to comment and thanks to the both of ya for your kind words....seriously.
  • gorallygorally Registered Users Posts: 38 Big grins
    edited June 4, 2010
    I really like 1,2 and 5. They expressed different mood but all are executed perfectly. BTW, what does Will do? Is he a musician or a model?
    Ed
    edited June 4, 2010
    Neither. He used to be with a company that produced infommercials and now works at Ruby Tuesday's between casting calls. :D He's got a great look and will be doing some runway work, and what I imagine will lead in to print and editorial work. Thanks for commenting.
  • AgnieszkaAgnieszka Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,263 Major grins
    edited June 5, 2010
    Ohhh I like them clap.gif

The only one that I really don't care for is #1 (to grainy / not my favorite) and maybe #4 (he has a halo all around his body). But the others are really cool.

Might want to take the line under his eyes away tough thumb.gif

Very cool! clap.gif
  • divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
    edited June 6, 2010
    I really like 2 and 4. I find it interesting that these were for a model portfolio since the style/processing etc seems much more "done" than I associate with model shots (that's not a negative comment btw, because I really like these, just an observation). Does this mean that model portfolios are moving to including a more "promo" style? (I could easily imagine these as web promo for an actor, a CD cover etc etc etc)

It's a great set!
    edited June 6, 2010
    Thanks for the compliments you guys! DM, it was a request from the agency. Will had submitted some shots (not from me) that were not received well at all. They knew he had a look that they were after and asked him to cut his hair (just past shoulder length and straight as a board) and reshoot in a much more liberal, editorial style. He had missed Charleston Fashion Week by just a few weeks and they wanted to involve him in bookings as soon as possible...IF it was possible. So, I specifically tailored his shoot in such a manner and 48hrs after shooting, he had a contract in the mail.
  • divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
    edited June 6, 2010
    Ok, that makes sense (and thanks for clarifying that this is considered "editorial" style. I know NOTHING about fashion/model shooting, so that's helpful info thumb.gif). And I still like the set :D