Trip to TX

DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
edited June 2, 2010 in Other Cool Shots
My trip to TX was a quick one, but I did get a chance to grab a few photos.

1 -- The Waxahachie, TX courthouse. If your interested in seeing more photos of the courthouse you can see them here on my site.

881656687_UJt9m-L.jpg

2 -- Some of the carvings around the outside of the courthouse.

881656492_CfTAw-M.jpg

3 -- In the basement of the courthouse.

881657251_nFu3N-L.jpg

4 -- Downtown window shopping.

881656801_WkBz2-M.jpg

5 -- Window Peekers

881656307_ayALo-M.jpg

6 -- Modern Cowboy

881657327_q8MsG-L.jpg

Comments

• PantherPanther Registered Users Posts: 3,658 Major grins
    edited June 2, 2010
    Howdy Mary,

Well seen and captured, really love the Courthouse Images, and the carvings.

Hope Ya'll enjoyed your short time in Texas, Sorry our schedules didn't work, hopefully next time!!!

Look forward to seeing more of your shots.
    Take care,

Craig

Burleson, Texas
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited June 2, 2010
    Panther wrote: »
    Howdy Mary,

Well seen and captured, really love the Courthouse Images, and the carvings.

Hope Ya'll enjoyed your short time in Texas, Sorry our schedules didn't work, hopefully next time!!!

Look forward to seeing more of your shots.

Hi Craig...

I'm glad you liked them.

Next time for sure we'll get together. Hopefully our vacations won't be so close together :D

Thanks for taking a look and the time to comment :D
  • Jack'll doJack'll do Registered Users Posts: 2,977 Major grins
    edited June 2, 2010
    Very nice series Mary. I especially like the courthouse shots. The building reminds me of an old library in a town not far from me (same colors of stones and carvings). I love #3, it just seems to be a cool quiet place to be on a hot Texas summer day.

Jack
    (My real name is John but Jack'll do)
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited June 2, 2010
    Jack'll do wrote: »
    Very nice series Mary. I especially like the courthouse shots. The building reminds me of an old library in a town not far from me (same colors of stones and carvings). I love #3, it just seems to be a cool quiet place to be on a hot Texas summer day.

Hi Jack...

I'm gald you liked the courthouse. It's a really neat building. As hot as it was when we were down there it was really cool in the building. The basement was interesting. I went into the ladies room and from that room you can go into another room only to go into another room. Kinda scary, but at the same time it was fun exploring.

Thanks for taking the time to comment :D