Options

E-Sittings, just another helping on my plate 9 images

BlurmoreBlurmore Registered Users Posts: 992 Major grins
edited June 6, 2010 in Weddings
I'm starting to get full...I have one wedding to finish editing, one I've yet to start, and one I'm shooting today...Somewhere in the middle I shot these engagement sessions.

888610783_9WoVK-L.jpg

888616485_4yELM-L.jpg

888608434_VE7Sh-L.jpg

^This bride is a long time friend, back home from FLA to visit parents, I took my 9month old assistant along and of course she was an angel, but freaked out at their dogs.
889259825_TrJMn-L.jpg

^they asked for this...

889264858_5pj7o-L.jpg

889266989_pqZNb-L.jpg

889267984_4JDXf-L.jpg

889270936_24NZ8-L.jpg

889273392_D47qU-L.jpg

Ok back to getting ready.

C&C/questions always welcome.

Comments

• Options
    mmmattmmmatt Registered Users Posts: 1,347 Major grins
    edited June 4, 2010
    Nice Jason! 5, 6, and 7. I love the tilt in 7 because it adds height to the building. Perfect use of tilt IMHO and the late day glow is just gorgeous against those bricks! Maybe not chopping her fingers would be best but I'm sure that will go unnoticed by the couple, it is a great shot. Crackled blue door? I need one of those! That is really cool, and the shot by the harbor is really nice too. I really like the post lamps in the comp.

Matt
    My Smugmug site

Bodies: Canon 5d mkII, 5d, 40d
    Lenses: 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f4.0L, 135 f2L, 85 f1.8, 50 1.8, 100 f2.8 macro, Tamron 28-105 f2.8
    Flash: 2x 580 exII, Canon ST-E2, 2x Pocket Wizard flexTT5, and some lower end studio strobes
  • Options
    edited June 5, 2010
    mmmatt wrote: »
    Nice Jason! 5, 6, and 7. I love the tilt in 7 because it adds height to the building. Perfect use of tilt IMHO and the late day glow is just gorgeous against those bricks! Maybe not chopping her fingers would be best but I'm sure that will go unnoticed by the couple, it is a great shot. Crackled blue door? I need one of those! That is really cool, and the shot by the harbor is really nice too. I really like the post lamps in the comp.

Matt

Thanks Matt,

That door most Baltimorons would recognize as the BCPD facade built for "Homicide-Life on The Street" The light posts were inspired by the Jeffreux train platform shot.
  • Options
    heatherfeatherheatherfeather Registered Users Posts: 2,738 Major grins
    edited June 5, 2010
    My fav is 6... and 5 is pretty great too, though I wish they were a step to camera left to put them out of line with the machinery.

I really really want to love #3... but for me the unflattering angle makes it hard. However you DOF and processing are 100%+ perfection.

Now make sure to share some of the rest of those pics you been taking! I am sure they are amazing like always!
  • Options
    AgnieszkaAgnieszka Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,263 Major grins
    edited June 5, 2010
    My favorites are 5 & 6 also :D

An other once would be 7, but I think it's a bit too bad her fingers are chopped off, and the skin tones are just wayyy to red for me ne_nau.gif

clap.gif
  • Options
    edited June 6, 2010
    Thanks Heather & Angie,

Maybe this is a guy/girl difference thing, but I don't find the angle in 3 to be unflattering, this girl has a killer bod. I'm pretty sure she was fine with it too. What I wish is that I told him to get his big man hand off of her shoulder, and maybe had her lay her arm on her leg across her knee. Her fiance WAS NOT into taking pics, an he even tried to weasel out of it. Because she was only in town for a short time I told her I wanted to come over and see her, and that if I was, I was taking pics. He borrowed the shirt from her dad, and warmed up quickly, but it really wasn't his thing. There was dude walking home to his tri-maran in the background of 7 which facilitated the tight crop, there is another one....but they are making kissy face.

889268704_yhg5f-L.jpg