Options

SOLD: new DELL 2709W 27" ultrasharp widescreen monitor w/3-Yr advance exch. warranty

RemfordRemford Registered Users Posts: 180 Major grins
edited June 7, 2010 in The Kitchen Sink
I am offering for sale the following BRAND NEW item.

DELL 2709W 27" WidesScreen UltraSharp Monitor - $615.00

The 2709W is a member of Dell's UltraSharp series of high-performance precision monitors.
It's absolutely stunning for all PC and multimedia video applications, but it's particularly terrific for photo/image processing and editing.

The monitor is brand new, unopened, not refurbished, and includes a 3-year Dell "Advance Exchange" (cross-ship) warranty.

Key Features:

3000:1 Contrast Ratio
400 nits Brightness
1920 x 1200 Display Area w/.303mm Resolution
110% CIE 1976 Color Gamut (150% of Standard TFT LCD Color Gamut)
178° Viewable Field
24.89" x 7.87" x 17.79"

Supported Inputs:

DVI-D (with HDCP)
HDMI 2.0
Composite Video
Component Video
VGA
DisplayPort

Additional Features:

9-in-2 Bezel-Integrated Media Reader
Integraded USB 2.0 Hub (4 Downstream/1 Upstream)
Kensington Security Lock Compatible
Fully Height, Tilt, and Swivel Adjustable

What's Included?

UltraSharp 2709W 27" Widescreen Monitor
Power Cord
VGA Cable (VGA to VGA)
DVI Cable
DisplayPort Cable
USB Cable
CD User's Guide and Documentation

monitor_2709wfp_overview1.jpgmonitor_2709wfp_overview3.jpg

What the specifications don't sufficiently express is how beautiful a monitor the 2709W happens to be in every respect, from the precision and clarity of its display to its refined design aesthetic that makes it compliment any digital work environment.

Shipping and Payment

Insured shipping via FedEx Ground (within the 48 CONUS) is included. Shipping beyond the CONUS or expedited shipping will incur additional cost commensurate with the shipping service and destination.

Payment by PayPal is available to established U.S. trading partners and must be fully Buyer/Seller Protection eligible. Buyers may also remit via bank wire, USPS Domestic Money order, Western Union, or MoneyGram.

About Me

I am an established seller. The positive feedback others have provided about their transactions with me attest to the quality of the items I offer for sale, impeccable service I strive to provide, immediate fulfillment, and my non-negotiable standards of absolute integrity and satisfaction.

Interested parties should inquire by email or private message to ensure a prompt response.
(Please ensure your member profile is configured to allow private messages.)

Thanks to all who may inquire.

My Gear (& more) • Go Infared! • Do some good today for tomorrow. • Eamus Catuli• If you haven't driven one of these lately, you should!

Comments

• Options
    RemfordRemford Registered Users Posts: 180 Major grins
    edited June 7, 2010
    This item has been sold. Thanks to all who expressed interest.

My Gear (& more) • Go Infared! • Do some good today for tomorrow. • Eamus Catuli• If you haven't driven one of these lately, you should!