Options

#52--My First Attempt--C&C Please

slpollettslpollett Registered Users Posts: 1,200 Major grins
edited June 6, 2010 in The Dgrin Challenges
Well, I'm just not happy with what I have so far. I'm so envious of the others who have been able to find a common theme with all the letters of their words. Mine is just a hodge-podge and I don't really like the way they look together. I'm planning to keep looking for letters, but I won't have much more time to work on this. I might be stuck with this. :dunno

Anyway, here's three different versions. Please tell me what you think. Any suggestions for me??

891053385_ruSah-M.jpg

#2 Cropped the 's', cropped the 'e', & a different 'h'
891065280_wao8T-M.jpg

#3 Black & White
891054275_H5AdV-M.jpg

I have several options to choose from for the letters s & h, but I liked these best.

I really don't like my first 'r' but I haven't found anything better. I'm open to criticism, so fire away.

Thanks,
Sherry

Comments

• Options
    Velvet-ArtVelvet-Art Registered Users Posts: 292 Major grins
    edited June 6, 2010
    I like the 1st one the best, but I agree with you about the 1st "r", at 1st I thought it was a "t". I love the 2nd "r" though, very clever.

Tim
  • Options
    AndManAndMan Registered Users Posts: 1,252 Major grins
    edited June 6, 2010
    Velvet-Art wrote: »
    I like the 1st one the best, but I agree with you about the 1st "r", at 1st I thought it was a "t". I love the 2nd "r" though, very clever.

Tim
    15524779-Ti.gif
    Peter

www.andmanphotography.com

Facebook Fan Page

"Landscape photography is the supreme test of the photographer - and often the supreme disappointment." Ansel Adams
  • Options
    me_minihahame_minihaha Registered Users Posts: 62 Big grins
    edited June 6, 2010
    I like the first one, to be honest I have trouble with the first r the handle part that comes down could be the start to a capital R but the rest is to much like a t. I like your hodge-podge it is very clever
    Victoria
    "It's awesome to be ALIVE!"
  • Options
    slpollettslpollett Registered Users Posts: 1,200 Major grins
    edited June 6, 2010
    Thanks everybody. I'll keep looking for another 'r.' Maybe I'll get lucky. :D

Sherry