Ballerina

Memories by MelindaMemories by Melinda Registered Users Posts: 140 Major grins
edited June 7, 2010 in People
My 6YO had her group ballet photo today. I decided to get some shots of her afterwards. This was my favorite of the group. Thanks for looking. CC always welcome.

891909959_NkhaJ-L.jpg893063128_5eJfm-L.jpg

Comments

• Katie BethKatie Beth Registered Users Posts: 152 Major grins
    edited June 6, 2010
    Beautiful little ballerina w/ such a pretty smile! I'm not really qualified to give advice but it seems that dodging the eyes a bit and playing w/ curves or levels might make it pop a bit more.
    Katie
  • VayCayMomVayCayMom Registered Users Posts: 1,870 Major grins
    edited June 7, 2010
    Nice shot!! Could use a little brightening or pop. Love the fabric around her.
    Trudy
    www.CottageInk.smugmug.com

NIKON D700
  • Memories by MelindaMemories by Melinda Registered Users Posts: 140 Major grins
    edited June 7, 2010
    Thanks to you both. I have another version of this photo and I couldn't decide which one I like best. How is the one I added next to the original? It seems a bit warm to me but at the same time she has been spending a lot of time outdoors.

• VayCayMomVayCayMom Registered Users Posts: 1,870 Major grins
    edited June 7, 2010
    I like the newest version, her eyes sparkle and she appears more lively. It has more clarity IMHO. Lovely little girl you got there, her eyes are so pretty, like a golden brown, LOVE them !!
    Trudy
    www.CottageInk.smugmug.com

NIKON D700
  • Katie BethKatie Beth Registered Users Posts: 152 Major grins
    edited June 7, 2010
    clap.gif I like the 2nd version better! Good job!
    Katie
  • Memories by MelindaMemories by Melinda Registered Users Posts: 140 Major grins
    edited June 7, 2010
    Thanks. Looking at them side by side I also like the 2nd one. I needed other eyes to look at the photo. After a while everything starts to look the same.ne_nau.gif