Lensbaby @ Amusement Park

theNOIZtheNOIZ Registered Users Posts: 272 Major grins
edited June 8, 2010 in Other Cool Shots
I haven't shared anything on DGrin in awhile. Here's a recent trip to the local amusement park with my Lensbaby. Funny story about the first two images. My two sons were on this swing ride and the operator couldn't get the ride to stop. The kids enjoyed an extra long 15 minute ride and were cheering. It was funny to hear an adult man yell to the ride operator, "Stop this ride, NOW!" :puke1

849219407_6CAkL-L-2.jpg

849219519_NZXUu-L-1.jpg

849219650_LWxHt-L-1.jpg

849219729_hoB2d-L-1.jpg

849219320_c7crB-L-2.jpg

849219810_qUrfG-L-2.jpg

Comments

• DaddyODaddyO Registered Users Posts: 4,466 Major grins
    edited June 7, 2010
    Spot on photographing. Everyone of them is very is well done to me. thumb.gif
    Did you miss a shot that day at all? :D:D:D
    Michael
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited June 7, 2010
    Wonderful photos :D I've been looking at the Lensbaby..which one did you use?
  • theNOIZtheNOIZ Registered Users Posts: 272 Major grins
    edited June 7, 2010
    Dogdots wrote: »
    Wonderful photos :D I've been looking at the Lensbaby..which one did you use?

Thanks! I used the Lensbaby Composer with a 5.6 aperture. On the third image, I used the Lensbaby Fisheye with a 5.6 aperture.
  • theNOIZtheNOIZ Registered Users Posts: 272 Major grins
    edited June 7, 2010
    DaddyO wrote: »
    Spot on photographing. Everyone of them is very is well done to me. thumb.gif
    Did you miss a shot that day at all? :D:D:D

I missed plenty of shots. :D The Lensbaby has taken me a lot of practice to use. Once you get the hang of it, it's absolutely addictive.
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited June 7, 2010
    theNOIZ wrote: »
    Thanks! I used the Lensbaby Composer with a 5.6 aperture. On the third image, I used the Lensbaby Fisheye with a 5.6 aperture.

Thank-you for letting me know :D
  • EiaEia Registered Users Posts: 3,627 Major grins
    edited June 8, 2010
    WoWzer... I think everyone one of these are great - I can't even pick a favorite. Thank you for the fun!!!!clap.gif