Boy and dog

txdude35txdude35 Registered Users Posts: 40 Big grins
edited August 20, 2005 in People
I know the eyes are soft and the background is too busy in the first shot, but I love his expression in both of these.
C/C welcomed and encouraged.

28003420-M-1.jpg

28003425-M.jpg

Comments

• lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,208 Major grins
    edited August 20, 2005
    txdude35 wrote:
    I know the eyes are soft and the background is too busy in the first shot, but I love his expression in both of these.
    C/C welcomed and encouraged.

that first one.. the smile is most infectious! I bet you could fix that background if you duplicate the layer, extract the boy from second layer and gaussion blur the first layer..
    I think the background is a bit dark with the second, you could proably fix that as well be duplicating and lightening the bakground layer background parts.. very cute kid and lovely puppy:D
  • txdude35txdude35 Registered Users Posts: 40 Big grins
    edited August 20, 2005
    Thanks for the suggestions. I am still very much a rookie with post processing, but I'll give it a go.
  • lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,208 Major grins
    edited August 20, 2005
    txdude35 wrote:
    Thanks for the suggestions. I am still very much a rookie with post processing, but I'll give it a go.
    thats the spirit.. keep the original.. you can always have another go laterthumb.gif
  • txdude35txdude35 Registered Users Posts: 40 Big grins
    edited August 20, 2005
    lynnma wrote:
    thats the spirit.. keep the original.. you can always have another go laterthumb.gif
    Laughing.gif. Thanks for the encouragement. I've been shooting raw lately for the flexibility in pp. Well, that and my propensity to forget what the camera is set on and ruin multiple shots xzicon_smile_cool.gif