favorite summer photos

NicoleNicole Registered Users Posts: 65 Big grins
edited August 21, 2005 in People
These are a few of my favorite summer photos. They include photos of my kids as well as some friends. Please let me know what you think. I would love some constructice criticism. Thanks, Nicole:dunno
32715937-L.jpg
32748905-L.jpg
32715931-L.jpg
32715926-L.

32715921-L.jpg

Comments

• XO-StudiosXO-Studios Registered Users Posts: 457 Major grins
    edited August 19, 2005
    Nicole wrote:
    These are a few of my favorite summer photos. They include photos of my kids as well as some friends. Please let me know what you think. I would love some constructice criticism. Thanks, Nicolene_nau.gif

32715921-L.jpg

THAT LAST ONE

clap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

XO,
    You can't depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.
    Mark Twain

Some times I get lucky and when that happens I show the results here: http://www.xo-studios.com
  • DJ-S1DJ-S1 Registered Users Posts: 2,303 Major grins
    edited August 19, 2005
    15524779-Ti.gif They are all good, but man the last one's got it. thumb.gif
  • johnojohno Registered Users Posts: 617 Major grins
    edited August 19, 2005
    15524779-Ti.gif So far the last one wins... It looks like a KPOTD shot. Very nice.

peace.
    johno~
    If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.
    ~Mother Teresa

Canon 1D Mark II / Canon 50D / Canon 30D / Canon G9
    Canon 50mm 1.4
    Canon 24-105 f/4 L IS / Canon 70-200 f/2.8 L

blog
    johno's gallery
  • gluwatergluwater Registered Users Posts: 3,599 Major grins
    edited August 19, 2005
    Those are some very cute shots :encore

The kid in #1 is the trouble maker I take it?

My only critique is that #2's eye's are a bit soft. But they are such big beautiful eyes you hardly notice.

I love the light in #4, and #5 has wonderfully sharp eyes.

Nick
    Nick
    SmugMug Technical Account Manager
    Travel = good. Woo, shooting!
    nickwphoto
  • KhaosKhaos Registered Users Posts: 2,435 Major grins
    edited August 19, 2005
    The last 2. I really like the light in the second to the last one. It also makes me curious as to what she's looking at. Nice job.thumb.gif
  • NicoleNicole Registered Users Posts: 65 Big grins
    edited August 19, 2005
    Thanks everybody!!!! The last one is my favorite as well. It is a pic of my friends son. Laughing.gif, #1 is my son and he is trouble. In that pic he had just dumped a bottle of water on his head soon to be followed by a can of soda. I have been having trouble getting the focus right on some of my pics, but thanks to the softer/sharper girl thread, I think I have figured it out. All of these were taken with the canon 70-200 f4L on a 300d. Thanks so much for the comments, I am always my own worst critic.

Nicole1drink.gif
    edited August 19, 2005
    Thanks Khaos,
    The second to the last one is my daughter. We were on vacation at the beach and she was mesmerized by the ocean, not to mention the antics of her 2 big brothers.
    Nicolerolleyes1.gif
  • gluwatergluwater Registered Users Posts: 3,599 Major grins
    edited August 19, 2005
    Nicole wrote:
    Thanks everybody!!!! The last one is my favorite as well. It is a pic of my friends son. Laughing.gif, #1 is my son and he is trouble. In that pic he had just dumped a bottle of water on his head soon to be followed by a can of soda. I have been having trouble getting the focus right on some of my pics, but thanks to the softer/sharper girl thread, I think I have figured it out. All of these were taken with the canon 70-200 f4L on a 300d. Thanks so much for the comments, I am always my own worst critic.

Nicole1drink.gif
    Bwaahhahahhahahahaa!!!!!!rolleyes1.giflol3.gif :lol4
    Nick
    SmugMug Technical Account Manager
    Travel = good. Woo, shooting!
    nickwphoto
  • burkeburke Registered Users Posts: 131 Major grins
    edited August 20, 2005
    the last one is great, but my favorite is the 2nd to the last - what an adorable photo! Great DOF and wonderful 'pose' - I love that her hair is a little windblown and that one strap is down.. really captures the moment!
    edited August 21, 2005
    Thanks burke, Lucky for me my daughter is a very willing model !!!!!!!
    Nicole