Brady

JakeEbersoleJakeEbersole Registered Users Posts: 117 Major grins
edited June 11, 2010 in People
Nothing formal. Just a shot from the park the other day. Let me know what you think.

Thanks,
Jake

893943744_2GFEv-L.jpg

Comments

• Ed911Ed911 Registered Users Posts: 1,306 Major grins
    edited June 9, 2010
    Nothing formal. Just a shot from the park the other day. Let me know what you think.Thanks,
    Jake

Here's my two cents. For some reason the shot doesn't appeal to me. I'm not liking the wall...I think it's a bit overwhelming in this shot. And, I'm not liking the OOF. This shot is soft. If you want to take good portrait shots, make sure the eyes are in focus...they're the proverbial window to the soul...it's how the viewer make the connection with an image.

Other than that, I'm not sure what you're looking for as far as CC is concerned.

Hope this helps.
    Remember, no one may want you to take pictures, but they all want to see them.
    Educate yourself like you'll live forever and live like you'll die tomorrow.

Ed
  • JakeEbersoleJakeEbersole Registered Users Posts: 117 Major grins
    edited June 11, 2010
    Ed911 wrote: »
    Here's my two cents. For some reason the shot doesn't appeal to me. I'm not liking the wall...I think it's a bit overwhelming in this shot. And, I'm not liking the OOF. This shot is soft. If you want to take good portrait shots, make sure the eyes are in focus...they're the proverbial window to the soul...it's how the viewer make the connection with an image.

Other than that, I'm not sure what you're looking for as far as CC is concerned.

Hope this helps.

Thank you. This is exactly the kind of C&C I'm looking for. I'm going to the lake tomorrow so I'll drag along a buddy and see if I can get some good pics.