Ideas for contest or other special promotion needed

Photog4ChristPhotog4Christ Registered Users Posts: 716 Major grins
edited June 9, 2010 in Mind Your Own Business
Hey Digital Grinners!

Two local businesses have invited me to display in their stores. One is a bookstore, the other is a chocolate shop. Both stores are right next to each other and they have a "walk-thru" between the two stores (think about when you have adjoining hotel rooms and you can walk between the rooms without going out to the main hall).

The bookstore is having a grand opening on June 17. Also, on June 19 there will be a festival in town (both stores are located on Main Street) and over 5,000 people are expected.

The images on display will be both local landmarks (some are HDR printed on metallic paper) and also a few landscape images. They are all 8 x 12 and matted. I already signed the mats. I am going to place an order from BayPhoto TODAY. I will order some prints, but also some canvasses and some foam mounts.

The bookstore wants to have a "Meet the Artist" on June 19, but only from 3 PM - 6 PM. I was thinking of having a special just for those hours, such as a discounted price. I'm open to any other ideas.

Thank you :)
Neal

Comments