Little girls...

FstoplifeFstoplife Registered Users Posts: 190 Major grins
edited June 16, 2010 in People
Are so hard to photograph! At least these two were! The older one who was three, was very adamant that she was not going to smile for the pics, and she stuck to it, it was like pulling teeth, and everytime I got too close to the little one she ran, so I have tons of pictures of her back, or of her blurred because she moved. It was an exhausting shoot!! I did manage to get some cute shots though.

4683894355_b1c6422433.jpg

4684530282_ff8ee4a67f.jpg

3. I hate that she's holding a snack cup in this picture, I am going to see if I can find one with her arms empty and do some photoshop magic.

4684525926_fb27b35b65.jpg

4. She's a little blurry but I don't think it's terrible, especially for what i had to do to get half a smile!

4684525392_fab16cbf6c.jpg
Flickr My, not quite there yet, website

~This post is a natural product made from recycled electrons. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.~

Comments

• ElaineElaine Registered Users Posts: 3,532 Major grins
    edited June 9, 2010
    I especially like 2 and 4! Cute girls and nice processing!
    Elaine

Comments and constructive critique always welcome!

Elaine Heasley Photography
  • FstoplifeFstoplife Registered Users Posts: 190 Major grins
    edited June 16, 2010
    Thank you! They were a handful!! The older one was so stubborn, lol and the little one was just running, everywhere! The mother was happy, although she did say she wishes there more posed shots, but she did admit she knew how hard it was to get anything decent, let alone one where they are all sitting together. It was a lot of fun though!
    Flickr My, not quite there yet, website

~This post is a natural product made from recycled electrons. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.~
  • D'BuggsD'Buggs Registered Users Posts: 958 Major grins
    edited June 16, 2010
    And I really like 3. Cup and all!!