Options

Can you please tell me how

SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
edited June 10, 2010 in Dgrin Forum Support
to delete my account? I have been trying to figure out how to do simple tasks (like finding the link for "add an album") and I cannot do it. I apologize if this has been asked and answered before and I'm repeating the obvious. I can't find a delete my account link no more than I can add an album. I'm certain it's me, I have had trouble using this forum system in the past. I have found that for me, if I can't figure it out by now, I never will. I will go back to lurking. It's a great site, just over my head.

Thank you for any help you can give. And sorry if I am repeating an already posted thread. I tried to find it myself, I can't.

Sue

Comments

• Options
    Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited June 9, 2010
    where are you trying to add and album? no need to delete Dgrin account.....just lurk......so if you decide you want to ask for help
    you don't have to re-sign up.............or is it the Dgrin acct you want to delete??
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• Options
    SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
    edited June 10, 2010
    Thank you for your reply :)

It was the Dgrin account I wanted to close. I have a thing about leaving unused accounts open on the internet, kind of silly I suppose. I like to close them if I am not going to be an active participant.

Thanks again.

Sue