Seaside architecture

SeatimeSeatime Registered Users Posts: 112 Major grins
edited June 15, 2010 in Other Cool Shots
Here are a few shot of various things built along the shore where I go stomping. I'm interested in any constructive critiques and comments, too.

628575061_Kdmhr-L-3.jpg

901665742_WkuXM-L.jpg

901669035_xbPMM-L.jpg

901667793_DMDE3-L.jpg

Comments

• DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited June 14, 2010
    There's a big difference in living arrangements from photo #1 and #2 -- payments would be a lot less in #2 :D

I really like the building in your 2nd photo. Wonder what it was used for. Did you get any other photos of it? I don't know if I would even try walking the dock to get to it eek7.gif
  • SeatimeSeatime Registered Users Posts: 112 Major grins
    edited June 14, 2010
    That's my house, Dogdots. Don't you like it? :D

Seriously... it is an old fishing cabin on the Skagit River. You can tie your boat up and go duck hunting or steelheading right outside. There are more of them all strung along the river. They still use all of them. This one looks like a fungus farm from the outside. Some are really nice, though.
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited June 15, 2010
    Seatime wrote: »
    That's my house, Dogdots. Don't you like it? :D

Seriously... it is an old fishing cabin on the Skagit River. You can tie your boat up and go duck hunting or steelheading right outside. There are more of them all strung along the river. They still use all of them. This one looks like a fungus farm from the outside. Some are really nice, though.

Yes I love it -- all those windows and large porch -- beautiful thumb.gif

Fishing cabins...I've never seen those before. We have fishing houses to use during the winter, but they are much different then this and need to be hauled out onto the ice.