Signatures..

SCPSCP Registered Users Posts: 100 Major grins
edited June 16, 2010 in Mind Your Own Business
Here is a question for everyone.. and this is probably a matter of personal opinion.

Do you use your Company name as your signature?
Or...
Do you use your name as your signature?

I have been trying to decide which one I should use.

I would like to use my name, but for three years I have been using my company name. I thought this might confuse my customers and they won't remember where they got their photos from (Sometime down the road) but at the same time I have the smug branding with my company name and date taken on the back. So maybe using the company name is redundant and I should use my name for the siggy.

Hmmmm....

Thoughts?
Kandie Kingery

Become a fan of Stone Creek Photography

Comments

• SamSam Registered Users Posts: 7,419 Major grins
    edited June 15, 2010
    Why not?

Use font / size spacing to taste.

Kandie Kingery
    Stone Creek photography
  • Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited June 15, 2010
    Here is my take on this.....I work for Art Scott Fotografie, my copyright legally has to be
    ©year Art Scott or Arthur Scott......since for copyright I use Arthur Scott.....that is my signature.
    Over the uears I have had to change my business name a couple of times but I always had my
    Signature on all of my work so even while i was not photographing for a few years I still got calls
    asking if I would do a portrait or other photo work.......so to me the signature actually Kept me
    being called even after the company was gone............and also a hundred years from now I do not
    care if anyone remebers Art Scott Fotografie.........butI hope a lot of people remember Arthur Scott - the Photog.
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• SCPSCP Registered Users Posts: 100 Major grins
    edited June 16, 2010
    Thanks Sam....Thanks Art.
    You guys are always full of good suggestions!
    Kandie Kingery

Become a fan of Stone Creek Photography