• SamSam Registered Users Posts: 7,419 Major grins
    edited June 15, 2010
    Beautiful work!

I took a fast look at your web site and my immediate thoughts were"

Creative, soft, warm, emotional.

Sam
  • kidzmomkidzmom Registered Users Posts: 828 Major grins
    edited June 16, 2010
    WOW! Now these are not your typical newborn shots. #1 is crazy cool! I'm kind of assuming you weren't on location for that...Or maybe you were? Either way it is an awesome shot! I'm all for unique and your photos fit the bill! I'm with Sam on "emotional" very nice work! That stare you captured on #4 is fabulous. Thanks for sharing.
  • snowman1snowman1 Registered Users Posts: 272 Major grins
    edited June 16, 2010
    Very nice work

Very nice work

http://dougsphotos.smugmug.com/

• FstoplifeFstoplife Registered Users Posts: 190 Major grins
    edited June 16, 2010
    I like them, I just feel like #3 looks like the bg and blanket are fake, just something about the lighting doesn't add up, it could just be my screen, but to me it looks photoshopped. Love the last one.
    Flickr My, not quite there yet, website

~This post is a natural product made from recycled electrons. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.~
  • MaxxamillianMaxxamillian Registered Users Posts: 60 Big grins
    edited June 17, 2010
    Thanks everyone for looking and taking the time to comment. The blanket (foreground) is real on #3 while the background is completely 'shopped. If you follow the design I threw in you will see that it does not follow the contours of the folds in the fabric. I actually tried to get the bends and swells right using the liquefy tool, which called even more attention to the background than I liked--so I left it flat. Good eye Fstoplife :D
    Thanks again for the feedback!
  • FstoplifeFstoplife Registered Users Posts: 190 Major grins
    edited June 17, 2010
    What made me realize it is not the folds, but the area around the baby's head, it just didn't look right. Was the blanket white and you turned it green? It's a really cute picture, adorable baby!
    Flickr My, not quite there yet, website

~This post is a natural product made from recycled electrons. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.~
  • HackboneHackbone Registered Users Posts: 4,027 Major grins
    edited June 17, 2010
    Simply elegant!!