• Options
    mgdocmgdoc Registered Users Posts: 16 Big grins
    edited June 17, 2010
    i thought it would embed the pic, will try again here

904891408_QWU7a-M.jpg
  • Options
    Wil DavisWil Davis Registered Users Posts: 1,692 Major grins
    edited June 17, 2010
    Sorry old chap, but I was expecting something a bit more interesting…

…than a dull, un-popping picture of a half drunk cup of coffee, a piece of cake/food/toast and what might be a Nikon DSLR & lens with a weird strap thingy attached!

I was expecting something along the lines of a picture of an aeroplane at least…

…but them I am a curmudgeon, however despite that obvious fact, welcome to DGPF and good luck in all your picture projects!

…so where are the pictures of the bloody aeroplanes then? eek7.gif

thumb.gif

- Wil
    "…………………" - Marcel Marceau
  • Options
    edited June 18, 2010
    Wil Davis wrote: »
    Sorry old chap, but I was expecting something a bit more interesting…

…than a dull, un-popping picture of a half drunk cup of coffee, a piece of cake/food/toast and what might be a Nikon DSLR & lens with a weird strap thingy attached!

I was expecting something along the lines of a picture of an aeroplane at least…

…but them I am a curmudgeon, however despite that obvious fact, welcome to DGPF and good luck in all your picture projects!

…so where are the pictures of the bloody aeroplanes then? eek7.gif

thumb.gif

- Wil

I hafta wait til after the event by agreement with the company I am shooting for. But I feel your pain.
  • Options
    edited June 18, 2010
    I can part with this one for now, will have more in a couple of days for you.

905244972_9PDC8-L.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 19, 2010
    This is what you wanted
    Here ya go

906812521_qcvLy-L.jpg
  • Options
    johngjohng Registered Users Posts: 1,658 Major grins
    edited June 20, 2010
    Mike - try a slower shutter (around 1/160-1/250)for a bit better prop blur. Also - how much of a crop is this? It's a bit soft - that's usually due to panning issue or over-cropping. Since your shutter speed was so fast it shouldn't be a panning issue.

I like seeing a bit of the trail - but it isn't full enough for all the frame you've devoted to it. Right about where it hits the "C" would have been good.

Thanks for sharing!
  • Options
    edited June 20, 2010
    It is over cropping, I dont have the cash for the glass yet. If I can get another gig like that I will rent if I can