Options

Engagement Photos

SeascapeSSeascapeS Registered Users Posts: 814 Major grins
edited June 22, 2010 in Weddings
I'm doing some engagement shots in a few weeks, and I wondered if you guys had any creative poses. I plan to do a lot of candids (they are bringing their dog), but I need some poses too.

Can you post some that you've done?
SandiZ
If I could tell the story in words, I wouldn't need to lug around a camera. ~Lewis Hine
http://sandizphotos-seascapes.smugmug.com/

Comments

• Options
    Memories by MelindaMemories by Melinda Registered Users Posts: 140 Major grins
    edited June 19, 2010
    The best way to do this is to go to the top right of this page where it says "search forum" and type in what you are looking for. :D
  • Options
    idiliumidilium Registered Users Posts: 38 Big grins
    edited June 21, 2010
    at the begining i always looking for poses that dont work and it put alot of streen on them and you so photos dont come up right natural.
    so my recomedation is send them to walk and tell them to play let them have fun you wills ee how good those come by
  • Options
    Moogle PepperMoogle Pepper Registered Users Posts: 2,950 Major grins
    edited June 21, 2010
    SeascapeS wrote: »
    I'm doing some engagement shots in a few weeks, and I wondered if you guys had any creative poses. I plan to do a lot of candids (they are bringing their dog), but I need some poses too.

Can you post some that you've done?

Just have fun, bot you and the couple.
    Food & Culture.
    www.tednghiem.com
  • Options
    nicoleshillidaynicoleshilliday Registered Users Posts: 549 Major grins
    edited June 22, 2010
    or check out some of the wedding photographers sites that use Dgrin. some great work out there. And have fun!
    Nicole
    D3, and other Nikon goodies
    Shilliday Photography
    Blog
    Facebook
  • Options
    divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
    edited June 22, 2010
    VayCayMom mentioned a "flip book" of poses she found - I don't remember what it's called, but maybe PM her and ask her?
  • Options
    SeascapeSSeascapeS Registered Users Posts: 814 Major grins
    edited June 22, 2010
    Thanks! I just might do that.
    SandiZ
    If I could tell the story in words, I wouldn't need to lug around a camera. ~Lewis Hine
    http://sandizphotos-seascapes.smugmug.com/