Action Week!

thegreeneggthegreenegg Registered Users Posts: 551 Major grins
edited August 21, 2005 in People
A few weeks ago it was Action Week in my hometown. So I had some fun taking pictures. Here I'm sharing with you some of my favorite moments from Action Week. Hope you enjoy. Oh, and comments welcome!
Let the fun begin! or end...

To kick off Action Week there was a preformance by a local singer named Gordie Sampson, but apparently he's famous and other parts since he has written songs for Faith Hill.
x1pAdjo0uCo2H3HRsxOzpwU9ciefy9MZRRm0yTfnvJm9GGS7CpJmVkq-DplnYx6FUs2TDgnhZPjwrq34uw0jDGXppD3JlEhMNmyKqBTvSbOtmMg0U4_DJgMre_xqo6rxTimMQoQledb0rE7mGXlBBZonQ

And another cropped from it's orginal size...
x1pAdjo0uCo2H3HRsxOzpwU9ciefy9MZRRm0yTfnvJm9GE7bJBJwHN3mhH1tMO3a4eoWweQ-gEwIndQEQgYU5_mtDw7cYxM0jedesQXt6DPzW6f7TBM1be8hjo9408gqCMwKOdBAqQE0CyX3S019Z8RnA

Also, in the first few days of Action Week we were entertained by Buskers!
Michelle and Zara...
x1pAdjo0uCo2H3HRsxOzpwU9ciefy9MZRRm0yTfnvJm9GEDGVkHbWpK2EhbByTt5XJUjX58PAPX825Ms9BnwjJ_w3hXRVaIOY9y5ndtoEJOIdJZWCueeTJ6WSOOq1fSSoYEghlJ-1e1S86GJaa8vbyRiA

I was having trouble getting nice pictures of their faces since the sun was behind them and brilliantly bright so I contented myself with cool shadows. This is a band with alot of drums and one bagpipe called Squid...
x1pAdjo0uCo2H3HRsxOzpwU9ciefy9MZRRm0yTfnvJm9GEr86JNhyM5S0DzKG8sXaVcbdZyNnUCQcEQrZ6-1vUF6Eef36LiCYlLMy8tBs663BJ4BeF15LqazBaE1Vcn6wwOxjwIAgTeGju68ixxFqbXFA

And the buskers went far into the night with their acts. I did not catch this man's name but he is from Portugal and likes balloons...
x1pAdjo0uCo2H3HRsxOzpwU9ciefy9MZRRm0yTfnvJm9GHlAjmn9zd4AzPjpUf5DHjeqhBC7_cNeIfHv7R3xVSNlKh6KHKhR4XU6ypUAy1w3wbylUMANBWnUzqtHmw2y4w-olbF-y0FrubvOsQD4cMcqZGjrmQTI3wH

Then we went on to remember our legioneers...

x1pAdjo0uCo2H3HRsxOzpwU9ciefy9MZRRm0yTfnvJm9GFSoO4EJ_LzPREBLd74LIB9INJpErGsEO4l6-ce6cNF8p0p-fva8y4SA0Jqhhi-fvPt-ZERYGx1pp7FSpt1j_SAIJMwZPYAtVc2vgEz4Ua5CA

x1pAdjo0uCo2H3HRsxOzpwU9ciefy9MZRRm0yTfnvJm9GH-MUx2mg4FyDL_xsg54anq6J3ovovsMZB04lHQW8eabP3dsn4UXbBljTKB4zqEZiLZZ8PvpayknaTDAuYQ06uWhqJpke6EJAPprBvl8ufQ5A

The local drama group got into the act (no pun intented). A girl mourns in a game called Freeze
x1pAdjo0uCo2H3HRsxOzpwU9ciefy9MZRRm0yTfnvJm9GEj3caRz-5ux2Q5c5QuM6HBCh8GGKu5k6XVvr8ZncdFcYnywbnBv7Dj2dgBe14phTqTwzNg2GFfhj8OksLWVbdJKxrkwUFoqZmcPGKAsSl_6w

And the drama coach looks on...
x1pAdjo0uCo2H3HRsxOzpwU9ciefy9MZRRm0yTfnvJm9GHV0cwkRPXD5uA0fNtuTJXA9MXyVGu24dPpm6XGbvLRYS2P5QR-s-u9tZcDW7Pi8ZSPygbFnXn54Iv5fnrDXFSXieWyzCOLwOk6uXlBWWd-tW_xGAOZ1Z_K

On the last days of Action week there was the usual Farmer's Market and this gentlemen selling his plants.
x1pAdjo0uCo2H3HRsxOzpwU9ciefy9MZRRm0yTfnvJm9GERwk_exPW_78RSYpZ6xgW2ealcJHVuXoDkd-f7OWfRPfBs1CY3Lh5z6Dz5D0NiGoUfSSne-Fv9GjZM1qJdkAIAj50Jj-KZnQsRzrr1bL5GPQ

Finally, the end had come. While some sat down to watch the closing concert...
x1pAdjo0uCo2H3HRsxOzpwU9ciefy9MZRRm0yTfnvJm9GFDr_4v1THEq7V9jaM7R9AYrhaOw2LOYBxfYccJw-dC4Tu49eTEcgheD7ZpRPoXZyshAx9EqRr48lgu-EfAAeiZP6Cz_rBozvl_bmhtA8UaR3lD0PaT6Go3

Others took in the fireworks (I was very excited to try to capture these but at the last minute was forced to move and set up quickly as they started having misjuded where they would be in the sky- there is always next time!)
x1pAdjo0uCo2H3HRsxOzpwU9ciefy9MZRRm0yTfnvJm9GHp5skYxAgxEhaInuSxNaCMl7SOxGmzEtkxuBZjFUnYHRoxCZgJcQtxXNVw7ZpOM_g2oAHtOKhDIpB2JAbL5lvO3NEt4EiQCKSMzzwFmNiZ-Q

And that is the end!
I hope you don't mind the load of photos I just wanted to show everything at once. Hope you enjoyed.
Ashley
Green is the way to be!
ashleyharding.smugmug.com

Comments

• lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,208 Major grins
    edited August 21, 2005
    A few weeks ago it was Action Week in my hometown. So I had some fun taking pictures. Here I'm sharing with you some of my favorite moments from Action Week. Hope you enjoy. Oh, and comments welcome!
    Let the fun begin! or end...

To kick off Action Week there was a preformance by a local singer named Gordie Sampson, but apparently he's famous and other parts since he has written songs for Faith Hill.

And another cropped from it's orginal size...

Also, in the first few days of Action Week we were entertained by Buskers!
    Michelle and Zara...

I was having trouble getting nice pictures of their faces since the sun was behind them and brilliantly bright so I contented myself with cool shadows. This is a band with alot of drums and one bagpipe called Squid...

And the buskers went far into the night with their acts. I did not catch this man's name but he is from Portugal and likes balloons...

Then we went on to remember our legioneers...

The local drama group got into the act (no pun intented). A girl mourns in a game called Freeze

And the drama coach looks on...

On the last days of Action week there was the usual Farmer's Market and this gentlemen selling his plants.

Finally, the end had come. While some sat down to watch the closing concert...

Others took in the fireworks (I was very excited to try to capture these but at the last minute was forced to move and set up quickly as they started having misjuded where they would be in the sky- there is always next time!)

And that is the end!
    I hope you don't mind the load of photos I just wanted to show everything at once. Hope you enjoyed.
    Ashley
    Hey Ashley! wave.gif looks like a fun fun day...:D