Please Help

walkerlangleywalkerlangley Registered Users Posts: 21 Big grins
edited June 21, 2010 in Landscapes
I'm trying to find a photo I saw on this forum maybe a year ago and I've been searching for about an hour and am getting nowhere.

It's a photo of a rock that when lined up correctly with the background, looks like someone painted the "wall" behind the rock and went from painting the wall to the rock. I know this sounds weird, and maybe I'm describing it wrong. I think it's a fairly well known rock but I can't find it to save my life.

Can anyone help me out with the name of it? Please, I'm going crazy trying to find it.

Thanks in advance,
Walker

Comments

• walkerlangleywalkerlangley Registered Users Posts: 21 Big grins
    edited June 21, 2010
    In case it helps, I'm pretty sure it's in a national park in Utah, Arizona, or Colorado.

Thanks again.
    I'm trying to find a photo I saw on this forum maybe a year ago and I've been searching for about an hour and am getting nowhere.

It's a photo of a rock that when lined up correctly with the background, looks like someone painted the "wall" behind the rock and went from painting the wall to the rock. I know this sounds weird, and maybe I'm describing it wrong. I think it's a fairly well known rock but I can't find it to save my life.

Can anyone help me out with the name of it? Please, I'm going crazy trying to find it.

Thanks in advance,
    Walker
  • walkerlangleywalkerlangley Registered Users Posts: 21 Big grins
    edited June 21, 2010
    Nevermind. I finally found it on the Fred Miranda fourms.